remus

a/n: if you didn't read the description, this is not a serious story. Please have faith that I'm not a horrible writer. I thought it would be funny to write a wattpad like this so here it is. It's only one part so savor it. 

My name is Krystal Gryffindor. I have long blonde hair and bright blue orbs like the sea. I'm a short girl for my age, 4'3". I'm a first year and this is my first year at Hogwarts. 

"Mark!" I called. My house elf stopped pushing my carriage. He turned and looked up at me.

"Yes, Mistress Krystal?" Mark asked. 

"Never mind," I replied. 

I took my carriage out of his hands and wished him a goodbye before walking onto the train. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone by accident. I fell down on my butt and looked up at my intruder. 

Remus Lupin stared down at me with a scowl fixed onto his face. 

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry," I stuttered out. 

"Get out of here, fucking nerd." 

I felt tears brimming in my eyes and I quickly got up and ran away. 

I found a compartment close to me and locked myself in there. It was an empty compartment. I sat down and stared sobbing uncontrollably. 

Then, I felt the sudden urge to sing. I sang while crying, my voice quivering. "Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine, make the clock reverse! Take back what once was mine!"

Then, someone knocked on the door. I quickly wiped away my tears and unlocked the door. Remus Lupin pushed his way into the compartment and closed the door behind him. 

He was 7'9", so he was a lot taller than me. Remus Lupin towered over me and my bottom lip quivered from the nervousness. 

"I heard you singing, Krystal."

"W-w-w-what?" I mumbled, my face reddening. 

"I thought it was cute," said Remus. "I think your cute." 

Then, he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. 

I pulled away quickly and hurriedly reopened the door. I ran out and into a new compartment, where Mark was waiting. 

"Hello, Mistress Krystal."

"Hello, Mark." 

I started sobbing again and Mark kissed my cheek. "You don't need Remus. I love you."

I smiled and wiped my tears before singing again. "Heal was has been hurt, change the fates' design, save what has been lost! Bring back what once was mine!" 

Mark kissed me again. 

The End