𝘿𝘼𝙒𝙉

⋈┣ ⋆ ☈ ⌭

⋈┣ ⋆ ☈ ⌭

𝘿𝘼𝙒𝙉
-fian-

" hate the world so much that you'd get revenge on existence itself "

it was the end of the fucking world, yet (l/n) (y/n) managed to survive. traveling between two worlds in order to cheat death, (y/n) must now try and survive the second time wherein beasts with inhumane forces try and do what they can to kill her.

now part monster, she uses the thing she tried to avoid the most as a weapon to survive and make the second chance at life she was given worth something.

all she had to do was stay alive before dawn, for sunlight was the weakness of a demon. though honestly speaking? she didn't even know if she could make it 'til then.

"tell me, would you kill to save a life?"

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

notes:

+ demon slayer x sweet home! reader

+ will use female pronouns (will have female love interests too dw)

+ shitty angst, fluff, shitty angst, comedy (?)

+ lowercase intended

+ may or may not be kinda a slowburn (+ im shit and dont know how far this fic will go + hopefully will turn out alright in the end)

+ i referenced sweet home from the webtoon, not the k-drama (they're not that different tho dw)

+ if you don't know what sweet home is, basically its a webtoon where people were getting turned into monsters based on their desires in order for the human race to "evolve". they would kill humans on sight/when detected and on special occasion, would kill fellow monsters as well (though there are a few exemptions to this rule).

+ i was like "hm, why don't we make a fic to emotionally traumatize the reader by bringing them from a world of monsters to a world of demons?" so here we are

+ y/n has/will have close relationships with the characters in both worlds.

+ kny timeline is around a year before the final selection

+ sweet home timeline is when they were trying to escape the building

+ tw!: mentions of violence, blood, etc. (obviously)

+ some of the characters will be aged down for the sake of the love interests

+ if there are mistakes in the timeline, its either me improvising for the story or me being dumb

+ does anyone want sabito to be a love interest? lol

+ which breath style should we use??

+ i hope at least 1 person enjoys this

+ if you find any typographical/grammar errors, feel free to message me ab them. 

+ suggest scenarios/headcannons you'd like to see and i'll try to squeeze them in the story

+ please don't repost/report/plagiarize my work

+ votes and comments will be appreciated 

+ ily. the world is evil, stay in the house.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"how can i kill a monster without becoming one myself?"

"you do not understand, dearest, for only a monster can destroy a monster."