Scene 1: The intro

The viewers pov flies over the kingdom to begin, when Aislinn narrates in third person, then to first person, the camera goes to a window and looks in on a painting of the royal family, on the wall of a hall in the castle...

The painting shows the entire family very dressed up, and wearing very fancy outfits and their crowns...

Aislinn (third person): This is The Kingdom of Corrensel (Cor-in-cell) and this is the Light royal family, King Arkon, his wife Queen Bliss, and their kids, Micheal, Lukas, Sunn, Arrow, and the little girl in the picture?

Aislinn switches to first person

Aislinn (first person): that is me, (sarcastically states:) PRINCESS AISLINN! ya... but that whole princess stuff isn't for me...

Aislinn speeds by the painting on a skateboard down the hall...

Aislinn still narrating

Aislinn: Yup, I'm what is known as a tomboy!

Aislinn slides down the handrail of a spiral staircase on her feet, from the second floor to the first floor...

As Aislinn passes by a maid girl, named Yu...

Yu Blushes but as usual the Princess doesn't even notice and assumes it's blush from a make-up set, since she has never seen Yu out-of-uniform...

Yu (grinning happily): Morning Princess!

Aislinn (rolls her eyes): Yu, don't have to call me Princess, just cause of my parents...

Aislinn pauses for a moment, turns away from Yu, and looks toward a painting of her parents:

Aislinn (mumbles so Yu can't hear): Plus if that's all I am, is that all I will ever be?

Aislinn's mother yells from down the hall

Bliss: COME ON! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR YOU AISLINN!!!

Aislinn silently mocks her mother, then continues walking to get breakfast...

Aislinn walks into the dinning room slouching and wearing her typical, white t-shirt with blue shoulder trims that stretch to cover her sleeves, her loose jeans with rips at the knees and smaller holes just below the bigger holes. and her typical tennis shoes...

Bliss scoffs at her youngest child's outfit

Bliss: must you ALWAYS dress so much like a peasant boy, you are a princess! Wear a dress; it isn't that hard!

Bliss was wearing a beautiful red dress with white trims that reached the floor just barely covering whitish-clear heels, she also wore a golden crown with rubies encrusted around the crown in a circular formation wrapping around the crown.

While her father wore a red suit with white trims and a white tie, the same crown, and wore black slacks, to fit the theme her brothers matched their father, except their crowns were smaller and had less gemstones.

Aislinn: well maybe if you made dresses more about comfort over style I would.

Aislinn grabbed a piece of of toast from her plate, and without a word left the room...

Aislinn returns to her room and slams the door...

Aislinn: Ugh! they just don't get! "WeaR A dREsS It'S nOt tHAt HaRd!"

Aislinn mocked her mother's words...

Aislinn: If only I could just leave!

Aislinn pause, comes up with a plan, then smirks...

Aislinn slightly lets out a small laugh...

That night...

Aislinn puts on a full-black-outfit, wears a hood and facemask so no one would see her face, she then puts on dark-grey gloves, and dark-black hiking boots, and under it wears a peasant-like outfit, she cuts her hair, then dyes it from her light brown hair to black faded blue.

Aislinn: I'm ready!

Aislinn smirks then opens her window, lets down a rope, and closes the window behind her...