Everything is messed up.

I can't believe it. Henry was siding with the ink demon.

I watched him drag it back to its lair. He was probably going to be killed the second it woke up.

And there's nothing I can do to stop him.

"C'mon Tom. Let's go back to the safe house." I mumbled.

I glanced back a couple of times but Henry never did once. It seemed he had made his choice.

When we reached the safe house Tom set Alice down in the area Henry was held.

We had treated Henry awfully and now he hated us.

Everything was messed up.

......

The demon chest went up and down in shallow breaths.

It seemed like it was going to be ok, but I have no idea how demons work so maybe not.

I looked up at its expressionless face totally covered in ink, concerned. "Please be okay." I whispered.

Wait..Sammy was an expert on everything Bendy right? So he would know how to fix him.

I hopped down from the throne. "I'll be right back." I said to the unconscious demon.

.....

I plucked the keys of my banjo. Today was a half-decent day.

No sacrifices but I had managed to put up several alters and cutouts.

My lord would be pleased.

Henry Stein suddenly ran into the room. I stood up placing the banjo to the side.

"Hello little sheep." I hummed. "What brings you to my sanctuary?"

I picked up my metal dust pan. My lord would be extra pleased with a sacrifice.

He put his hands as if surrendering. "Look Sammy I need your help."

"Help with what?" I tilted my head to the side but didn't put down the dust pan.

The shorter man plays with his hands. "Bendy....got hurt."

I scoffed. "Our lord is strong, sheep. He cannot be 'hurt' as you say."

The sheep looks down. "Well he is. And I'm asking for your help."

Henry looks scared and concerned.

I sigh caving in. "Alright, let's go see. But if I get murdered in cold blood I'm suing you."

Henry chuckles. "Thank you Sammy."

"I accept thank-you's in sacrifices." Henry's face falls. "Just kidding, sheep."

We walk out of the music department and down the hall to an elevator.

I step inside but Henry hangs back. "What's wrong?"

He puts a meaningful hand on the frame.

"Nothing. I just lost a friend in one."

He steps into the elevator next to me and pushes the down button.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

He smiles at me. "It's okay. Better to let go than hold on forever."

I snorted. "No kidding."

Soon the elevator stopped and we got out.

"So, where are we going?" I asked looking around.

I'd never actually been down here before, well other than me and Henry's battle anyway.

"The ink demons lair." He put simply.

I stopped. "The ink demons lair? You do know no one's ever come out alive before right?"

He shrugged. "I came out perfectly fine."

I ran to catch up with him. "Well you've always been his favorite."

Henry looked interested. "Really?"

"Yup. Before Joey messed everything up, Bendy-I mean our lord, talked about you everyday, asking when you'd get back."

"We're here." Henry suddenly announced.

I looked up. We were a large arching doorway loomed in front of us.

Henry walked in like it was his own front door, me following behind him.

I glanced around at all the tubes. "You sure we have to be here?"

Henry continued walking and flipped a few switches along the way.

"I wouldn't have asked for your help if I didn't need it. No offense." He added quickly.

"None taken."

A large door opened and we were in the throne room. A tail poked from the chair gently swaying.

The ink demon. I froze.

Henry grabbed my arm and dragged me forward so I could see the ink demon properly.

The whole chair was drenched in ink along with the ink demon who was according to Henry 'unconscious'.

"So," Henry said simply. "What do we do?"

"I have no idea."

.......

"What do you mean you have no idea?" I practically yelled.

"It means I don't know." Sammy snapped.

"I dragged you all the way here and you 'don't know'?!"

"You said it was hurt. Not," He gestured to the demon. "Whatever the heck that is!"

I sighed. "Well do you have any ideas?"

"I dunno. Make some soup or something?" He questioned.

Making soup didn't seem like something that could make Bendy come back from..Wherever the heck he was.. but it was a start.

"Okay. I'll see if this place has a kitchen or something while you go get some soup cans."

Fortunately the lair did have a kitchen. Small and clean, probably never used. Soon we had several bowls of soup and an idea that probably wouldn't work.

I sat down next to the ink demon on his throne, Sammy nervously watching.

Scooping a spoonful of soup, I tried to force it into the ink demon's mouth. It slid in easily.

The demon made a coughing sound and jolted upright, conscious again.

I hugged him tightly. "You're okay!"

"If you didn't seem so happy right now I couldn't say the same thing for you." The demon snarked, leaning down.

I felt my cheeks heating up. Our faces inches apart from each other.

Then in one swift motion the demon closed the gap.

Chu!

Sammy gasped causing the ink demon to look over at him.

"Great." He growled "Sheep boy here saw the whole thing."

(A/N) In case you can't tell I really love Sammy's character when he isn't being a lunatic cultist. =3