thirty six.

THE NEXT FOUR months fly by in the blink of an eye

Renesmee now looks like a six year old rather than a four month old.

Jordyn has been talking to Caius everyday but still hasn't told him about her new self. She keeps putting it off, scared that he would hold it against the Cullens and scared what the Volturi may do with Renesmee, while she knows the Volturi are not as heinous as they are made out to be, they're still curious and need to protect their kind—meaning, they may see Renesmee as a threat and take her away.

Jordyn now stands out in a field with Bella, Renesmee and Jacob, hunting.

The animal blood is still unappetizing to Jordyn, but she will still drink it.

Snow flutters down from the sky, leaving a coat of white power on the trees and grass.

Renesmee catches the flakes in her hands, examining the individual crystals.

She jumps up in the air and lets the snow fall into her hand.

"There may be a tribe in Brazil with some answers." Bella tells Jacob and Jordyn, watching as Renesmee runs across the field, "Edward says they could help us."

Renesmee jumps up again to catch more snow, Bella smiles at her but it drops as she sees something in the distance.

Jordyn follows Bella's panicked gaze, both girls recognize the blonde figure standing on the mountain; Irina from the Denali coven.

Irina watches them, her face scrunched up in confusion, then, anger.

Bella steps forward, Jacob growls at the unknown vampire.

"Do we know her?" Renesmee asks. "Who is she?"

"Our cousin, from Alaska, I think." Bella answers.

"Why does she look so mad?" Jordyn raises an eyebrow.

"Hey, Irina!" Bella yells, trying to get her attention. "Stop!"

Irina pauses for a second, looking down, thinking, before turning and running off.

Bella chases after her, slightly confused as to why Irina acted so rudely.

Jordyn stays with Jacob and Renesmee.

Renesmee places her hand in Jordyns, "Aunty Jord, are we in trouble?" Renesmee asks through her mind.

Jordyn shakes her head, "No." At least, thats what she hopes.

***

THE CULLENS WERE PANICKED.

Alice had seen the Volturi coming for them, putting them on trial.

All thanks to Irina.

Jordyn shakes her head and speeds out of the living room after the discussion with the Cullens has ended, she pushes her door open and grabs her phone, quickly dialing Caius's number.

It rings three times, "You are truly pathetic." Is all Caius says before the line goes dead.

Jordyn frowns and drops the phone.

"Blonde asshole." Jordyn mumbles insultingly.

😃😃

edited:11/25/22