Leaving For the Military

Year 847
Location: Wall Sina, Orvud District.

Xena had officially signed her daughters to join the 104th trainee camp and would be leaving within a few weeks so they used the remaining weeks to train to get stronger in order to join the top 10 to be in the MPs. Melody refused to join as it would put her in risk of being found out about being a Titan and possibly killed while the Riverson family would be either arrested or executed and she wasn't having any of that. So, she said that she'll stay home to take care of Susie and Fresno.

(Timeskip to a few weeks later...)

The was a knock on the door. "Coming!" Xena said. She opened the door to see two fellow soldiers."Hello ma'am. Is this the Riverson residence? We're here to receive Aella and Ella Riverson to be sent off to the military." One of the soldiers said. Xena nods and says "Hello! And yes this is the Riverson home. I'll go get them. Aella! Ella! The military is here!"
A few seconds later, the two identical twins ran up to their mom with their luggage as they'll be gone for 3 years.

"We're here! We were saying goodbye to Melody." Ella said.
Xena nodded and stepped aside to let her kids out. "I'll miss you two. Try not to cause trouble. Especially you, Aella" Aella scoffed. "I don't cause trouble. But yeah. Bye mom!" She then walked outside and into the wagon.
"Don't worry mom! I'll watch her. See you!" Ella said and gave her mom one last hug soon following her sister in the wagon as well. Before the wagon took off, the twins saw Melody wave at them. "Bye! Come back Safe!!"She yelled as her figure soon became smaller and smaller until they couldn't see her anymore.

Aella's POV

"Hey, I know that this is a sudden question but..what do think would happen 10 years from now?" My sister, Ella asked me. I looked up at the sky thinking. "Hmm I don't know. Maybe we'll be Elite soldiers." I sat back a little. "Well what about the Titans?" She asked. "Gone hopefully. Ever since we found Melody outside the walls, I always wanted to know what it was like to live there WITHOUT having to worry about getting eaten by a Titan." I said.
Ella nodded. "Yeah.."

We both sat in silence after that. Now that we're about to become Soldiers...

I wonder what the world will have in store for us...

April/10/2021