Trainee Corps

Year 847
Location: Trainee corps (idk what wall. Probably Rose)

Everyone lined up in rows while doing their salute. Their right hand in a sideways fist on their heart and their left hand behind their backs. 'Wow. There's so many people here..looks like I might have some competition.' Aella thought to herself as she also did the salute.

Aella and Ella were in the second row in the middle.

Just then, a Man came up to the front with his hands behind us back as he inspected the trainees in front of him. He then began to yell out loud.
"My name is Keith Shadis! And you will all grow up to hate me!!"
'I know him. He commanded the Survey Corp during their expeditions.' Ella thought.
Shadis started yelling some more before going around and yelling at the trainees to introduce themselves. Some of them wasn't important to remember but the people that were, were the one's who was in shiganshina, where the Titans had took over after breaking the outer and inner wall of Maria. Shadis seemed to skip those people and moved on to others. After he insulted a blonde haired boy that looks like a girl, smacked a two-toned hair boy,grabbed a bald kid by the skull, and Told a brunette haired foodie to run laps for eating, he came up to the twins. He stared at us for a couple seconds before yelling. "WHO ARE YOU TWO?!" He yelled out to the girls. "we're Aella and Ella Riverson from Orvud District in wall Sina, Sir!" The golden-blonde girls yelled back at the same time, their voices in sync. "OH SO A COUPLE OF NOBLES. WHAT REGIMENT ARE YOU JOINING?!" He asked and yelled again. "The MP's Sir!" They both yelled but soon regretted saying that as they saw the look of disgust on his face. "WHY WOULD YOU JOIN THE REGIMENT THAT HAS A HORSE WITH A RAGING BONER ON ITS HEAD?!"

"No offense sir but why would we want to join the Scout Regiment? Only idiots and suicidal bastards would actually want to join there just so they could get killed during the next expedition." Aella said normally.

"So you would rather hide behind the walls with your tail between your legs and pray on the walls and serve the king?!"

"The walls were bound to break anyways and fuck the lazy scum you call a king. I'm not scared of Titans, I just don't have motivation to fight and I'm not trying to die at a young age by getting eaten by one. I would try to join the Garrisons but most of my family are in the Mps I I figured that I should join them."

"So your entire family are a bunch of pussies!"

"You weren't saying that when you got your ass whooped by my grandma when she temporarily served in the scouting Regiment before being transferred to the Mps."

Ella snickered.

"Wha-"

"Susan Quilt. That was her name before she married my grandpa, Paul Dario. Ring a bell, old man?" Aella said  Sassily, knowing that she had won the argument.

Shadis grumbled angrily before moving on to the next person. Ella and Aella have a fist bump to each other while slightly laughing.

"That was funny, not gonna lie." Ell said.

"I know." Aell responded while a big smirk.

>>>>
Later at the mess hall.

Aella and Ella sat at a table after getting their meal. They sat in the back of the mess hall since they didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. They stared at their so called 'food' in disgust. What they had was stale bread, potato and vegetable soup and water.
"Yuck. This is what we have to eat for the next 3 years? Stale bread and tasteless soup?" Aella complained.
"I heard that since the Titans took over wall Maria, there's been a limited amount of meat source..Well for here actually since we have plenty of meat back at Sina...and better food.." Ella said, playing with her soup.

Suddenly, and argument broke out. It was between a brunette haired boy and a two-toned boy.

"What are they arguing about?" Aella said, already bored. "Beats me. Let's just hurry up and eat so we can check our dorms."

And after that, they ate and left, not caring on the fight that's going on.

>>>>
(The dorms)

After dinner, everyone was introduced to their dorms. All girls shared a dorm while the boys had theirs.
The girls had gotten inside and looked around. They were the first inside so they immediately chose the bed in the far corner by the window.
"I call top bunk!" Aella and Ella quickly say together but then glared at each other. "No, I called it! No, me!" They said at the same time and ran to the top bunk, both of them jumping on it. "Fine! We share!" They said again then changed to their night gown (A fancy white night dress with sleeves.) "I call by the wall btw." Aella said. "Fine." Ella said.

Later, the other girls arrived, claimed their beds, Changed and soon went to sleep.

Next day...
6am

It was Time for everyone to wake up and head to breakfast as today was the first day of training.

"Ughhh...who's screaming so early in the damn morning? The sun isn't even up yet.." Ella groaned as she heard Shadis yelling, telling everyone to get up.
"It's that old man again. I'm about to teach that geezer a lesson for waking up so early." Aella said, soon waking up after.

They got up Unfortunately, got ready and went to breakfast. Once they made it to the mess hall, some idiots took their table so they had to sit in the front. Aella made sure kick their asses later as the two walked over. They sat with the two-toned guy again who sat with another guy with freckles.
When they sat down, they was immediately being flirted with by the two-toned male but the twins weren't in the mood, having to wake up so early. "Can it. We're not in the mood." Aella said. The male shut himself up after that.
"Well jeez. Look who woke up in the wrong side of the bed." He said. "If only I was still IN bed. I'm tired as hell. Why do we have to wake up so...*yawn*....early..?" Ella said.
"Training. No one said that it would be easy to become a soldier." The guy shrugged. "Tch." Aella said. "Anyways. What's your name? I'm Jean kirstein and this right here is Marco Bodt.  Jean introduced as he gestured to the black haired boy with freckles. "Nice to meet you two. I'm Ella and this is Aella Riverson. We're identical twins!" Ella said. "I can see. Now I'm gonna get confused." Jean said. "Good." Aella said. After that, they started getting to know each other.

"Oh yeah, Jean. You were the one having an argument with that brunette haired boy. What was that for?" Aella said, looking up from her food to Jean who was eating. "I think his name was Eren Yeager. I told him why he wanted to join the Survey Corp and that only suicidal bastards would want to join there." He said angrily. "Wow. I said the same thing to Mr. Shadis yesterday." Aella said. "That was you?!" Aella nodded proudly. "That was awesome how you stood up to Shadis like that without having to go run laps like the potato girl." Marco joined. "Yeah. Let's just say him and our grandma had history."
>>>>
Training grounds..

The girls were sparring with the other trainees.
Of course, they won a few battles but when it came to a certain amount of people (Mikasa and Annie) they had lost. Aella was angry about it but relaxed as she hoped that she wouldn't see them again after they graduated.

Soon enough, they were learning how to balance the 3DMG. For them, it was easy after being taught from their family in secret.

Once they got down, they watched the other cadets try it. Some struggling and some balancing with ease. That is- until a CERTAIN person had failed, losing balance and falling on his head.
Some laughed while others were concerned.
'Wasn't he the kid that swore to kill all the Titans'
'I knew this guy was crazy. To think that he'll be able to kill the Titans.'
'How embarrassing. So much for the speech. Might as well drop out now'
'What a loser'
Most people thought.

The day went by slowly and it was now time for dinner then bed, then breakfast then training, repeat.

Days turned into weeks which turned into months then years. The girls slowly got used to waking up very early to train and eating the gross foods and later became stronger than how they were when they first joined the military.

April/12/21