ᒍOIᑎIᑎG TᕼE ᗰᗩᑎIᗩ᙭ !

After you had smacked greenwood in the head for saying that was gross you clinged on to jeromes arm.

"You and jerome will share a room, but very in the back of the mansion. No one wants to hear you crazies get freaky" tabitha said to you

"Understandable" you replied.

"We don't get too crazy" jerome cut in

"Yes we do what about that one time-" you was cut off

"I don't care, just go explore the mansion" tabitha says as she walks away

You & jerome look around till you find a red door with a plaque on it saying "(y/n) & jerome".

"I had them make another plaque for the room, wasn't expecting you two lovebirds to be together. It was originally (y/n)'s room" a voice behind you said

You both turned around to face theo.
"I see mr theo" you winked at theo

Theo cleared his throat
"We'll talk again later, jerome and (y/n) rest well" theo walked off.

Jerome pushes you against the door with his hand on your throat.

"Don't let me ever see you wink at another man, you're mine" jerome huffed.

You began to get turned on then he released you "understood daddy j" you answered.

You opened the door to a king size bed, a vanity, and a nice couch with a walk in closet and bathroom.

"My oh my, this is way better then the trailers." You said as you walked around.

"Imagine the dirty work we can do in here" jerome whispered

"Oh hush" you scoffed.

You walked into the closet and saw a nice wardrobe

"EEEEE!" you screeched

"These clothes are so cute!" You yelled.

You walked out the closet and saw jerome sitting on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower" you said to him

"Without me love? Remember the old times when we used to bathe together? " Jerome said

"I was literally 12 and you was 13, didn't go through puberty yet" you said

"I'm coming" jerome walked with you to the bathroom

You opened the glass door and turned on the hot water not too hot but just enough for it to start fogging up the bathroom.

You began to get undressed in front of jerome, jerome became a little red and started to clear his throat. "Oh, come on it's not like you haven't seen me naked let's go." You said

Jerome started to undress himself. You got in the shower then jerome got in aswell.

You began to hum as you grabbed the lavender scented shampoo. "I can feel your eyes you know" you said

"Just getting a good view doll" jerome replied

Jerome began to trace your body.

"J, stoppp I wanna get clean and lay down, also cuddle" you complained

You started to scrub your head.

"Fine" jerome stopped and grabbed a rag and put some rose scented body wash on it, he then began to scrub you. He started at your neck, back, then he went down more between your legs.

⚠incoming smut!⚠

You tried to cover the small moan with a sigh.

He put the rag down and used his hand to message between your legs.

You cleared your throat 'fuck it' you thought to yourself.

You turned around and smashed your lips against his and hopped on him, wrapping your legs around him. His member slid right inside you causing you to moan in his mouth. You held on to the back of his head.

"I know you wanted it baby" jerome huffed

He began to move you, thrusting into you.

Jerome started sucking on your neck leaving love marks on both sides of your neck.

"I love calling you mine baby" he said

"I'm forever yours j" you moaned

As you both let the hot water burn your skin, you both loved the pleasure of it.

8 minutes later, "I'm close- jerome!" You said as you both reached climax, he pulled out quicky, you clenched onto his head and kissed him.

You both began to breathe hard.

"Whew! Baby that was great." Jerome exclaimed.

You got off and your legs was a little shaky. "Ah- seems like you fucked me too hard" you said

Jerome laughed.
___________
*AFTER WASHING UP AND GETTING DRESSED*

You and jerome laid down and cuddled for the rest of the night.

"Hey doll, are we going to start a family soon?" Jerome asked while rubbing your back

You smiled, 'he wants to start a family with me, really?' you thought to yourself.

"Yes j, of course." You said

"The thought of having little red head rascals run around is making me smile like crazy, (y/n)." Jerome said to you.

"Let's hope they're as crazy as we are" you said

Jerome chuckled.

"Goodnight love" you said to jerome and closed your eyes.

"I love you, (y/n) sleep well" jerome said.

You felt lips press against your forehead.
________________
*Next morning*

You wake up to jerome gone, you got up and threw on a maroon robe and left your room. You left the room to start walk down the halls.

You hear theo talking in a meeting room, you enter to see jerome sitting down at a table.

"Good morning, (y/n). Just in time. We are talking about the group." Theo looked at you.

Jerome turned around to look at you with a big smile.

You ignored what theo was saying until greenwood yelled "good evening ladies and gentlemens" greenwood said huskily.

You saw jerome yawn. You giggled.

Then jerome got up, "ladies and gentlemens, good evening" jerome ended it with a chuckle.

You looked at him with awe and adoration.

"Very good jerome, very charming and boyish, love the laugh" theo said.

"You wanna give it a go? (Y/n)." Theo asked.

You cleared your throat and stood up on the table. "good evening ladies and handsome fellows" you did a little curtsy and blew a kiss.

"Very sexy, and charming, you and jerome would be a iconic duo." Theo said

You bowed and hopped off.

Jerome growled
________
Okay but uhhh 🏃🏽‍♀️ I haven't uploaded in a while because i was going through some stuff and was upset for awhile, but I'm slowly getting myself together :) so then I should be writing more!