=^Introduction^=

••Characters••

Rainbow—A teenager who was born in England,studying in Cambridge.Loves hanging out with different people and is a very out-going girl.Always known as the sassiest girl in her school.Has a sassy and kind personality.

Rachel—Rainbow's sibling,works as a doctor in a clinic,also as a Medical Examiner.Takes care of Rainbow a lot.Has a crush on Yoongi(Rainbow's classmate).Has a smart and lovely personality.

Fides—One of Rainbow's close friends,was born in Canada but moved to England at the age of 12.Loves being alone and watch anime.Known as the smartest in her school.Has a smart and easy-going personality.

Kaylie—Was Rainbow's enemy but became close to her after an accident happened.Was born in Hong Kong but moved to England at the age of 16.Known as the bad girl at school.Has a cold but warm personality.

Ali and Violet—Were twin siblings,were born in England and study in Cambridge.Knew Rainbow when they accidentally spilled juice over her.Love to prank each other.Both have an outgoing personality.

Sophia—Was Kaylie's primary classmates in Hong Kong.Was born in America but moved to Hong Kong and then moved to England at the age of 14.Knew Rainbow when they tripped over each other on the train.Has a caring and smart personality.

Gigi—Was a nerd but then became popular after becoming friend with Rainbow when they have a group project.Born in London.Loves dressing up with Rainbow.Has a adorable and easy-going personality.

Melanie—Was born in Hong Kong but moved to London at the age of 17.The most innocent and sweet girl ever.Known as the school's sweet girl.Has a crush on Jimin.Loves to go out with Rainbow.Has a sweet and caring personality.

Jisoo and Jennie—Were siblings,were born in Korea but moved to England because is their parents.Were the beauty queens in the school.One of the member of the school band Blackpink.Had smart and kind personalities.

Rosè—Was born in Australia but moved to London at the age of 5.One of the member of Blackpink.Rainbow's online gaming friend.The vocal queen.Has a cute and sweet personality.

Lisa—Was born in England.One of the member of Blackpink.A part time dancer.Mood changes a lot.Has a moody personality when she was annoyed,and lovely personality when she was happy.

Jungkook—Was born in Korea but moved to London at the age of 13.Is shy around Rainbow and Gigi.Hates talking with people.Has a shy and kind personality.

Yoongi—Was born in Korea but moved to England at the age of 16.Loves sleeping.Skips school.A playboy at school.Has a reckless and cold personality.

Namjoon—Rainbow and Ali's childhood friend.Has high IQ.Born on the same place,same date and same time as Rainbow.Adores Rainbow because of her talents.Has an extremely smart and easy-going personality.

J-Hope—Everyone's crush in school.Enemies with Gigi,Rainbow and Kaylie.The school's bad boy.Hates school.Never cares about school.Has a reckless and hard personality.

Jimin—Was born in Korea but moved to London at the age of 9.Rainbow's ex since he cheated on her.The school's playboy.Hates Namjoon.Has a bad past.Has a sometimes sweet and always bad personality.

Jin—Was born in Korea but moved to England at the age of 8.Ali's ex.Have good academic results at school.A smart student.Has a smart and cool personality.

Taehyung—Was born in Korea but moved to England at the age of 16.Likes Gigi.Hates Lisa.Close to Jimin and Jungkook.People call him an alien since he always do weird stuff.Has a caring and weird personality.

••Plot-line••

In the city,London,there lived many rich,poor,kind,aggressive people.
Who knew that one of those people....
Is actually a serial killer?
One of them is lying the whole entire time..
They have no clue who is lying...
She got away with tons of murder...
Citizens are very alert of their surroundings...
But even they look around 24/7
They can still be killed by a......
Serial Killer......

(You are warned that there will be cursing and uncomfortable scenes)

(Start at 7th of June in 2021)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello~~•_• I finally published the very first chapter of the Serial Killer.And also if your an army or a blink,sorry if I made your bias' personality like that,cuz I needa help the story line so so sorry for that.💜