Tie Me

It was a rare day for Lin Jingheng to get off from work early. He didn't waste anytime and came straight at home. Although Lu Bixing wasn't home yet, just thinking about how Lu Bixing's eyes would sparkle seeing him waiting for the other at home was enough to tempt Commander Lin.

Since he was in home, he wanted to wear something comfortable after taking a quick shower, so he started going through the closet, but somehow he ended up opening the drawer of Prime Minister Lu's 'exclusive' tie collection.

Jingheng couldn't understand this sentiment of Lu Bixing about wearing necktie. What's so good about them! They are stuffy and makes him very uncomfortable. He feels like he can't even talk properly wearing them.

He casually went through the collection. There were many variations from colors to patterns.

While going through them, he suddenly noticed a black tie with red heart prints on it. His lips curled up slightly, imagining Lu Bixing in this funny yet cute tie.

Jingheng currently was wearing a loose t-shirt, and a towel wrapped around his waist. He first inhaled the scent coming from the piece of cloth and casually thought to try it on, so that he can imagine accurately how would Lu Bixing look wearing it.

He went near the mirror and tried to wear the 'cute' necktie. Unfortunately, Commander Lin's skill in this field was truly bad. The knot wasn't right, it was a bit crooked.

Lin Jingheng sighed, thinking how good Lu Bixing was at wearing tie that he could even wear one without the help of mirror while running late for work.

Jingheng wanted to take off the necktie immediately, but he couldn't quite figure out the knot he did himself. He didn't use much force, afraid that he might end up ripping off the tie.

But before he could even put his utmost effort, he heard the good for nothing digital butler, ZhanLu speaking, "Welcome home. Good evening, Headmaster Lu."

What a crow mouth this AI has! Jingheng cursed under his breath.

He heard Lu Bixing's cheerful voice, "Babe, you're home?!"

Lin Jingheng felt a small panic in his heart. He doesn't know why but he suddenly felt really guilty for wearing this 'embarassing' patterned tie and imagining Bixing in it. Truly karma is unavoidable.

While Lin Jingheng was hastily trying to take off this 'unlucky' stuff, Lu Bixing had already pushed open the door of their bedroom, "You're ear-"

"...."

"...."

In that instant, their gaze met and they looked at each other without saying anything. Lu Bixing's mouth was slightly open and his eyes had a look of disbelief.

Lin Jinheng was looking back at him with his very usual poker face as if it's every evening where he causally wears a 'cute' heart shape printed necktie while being half naked. But actually inside, he had a mini heart attack.

What would Bixing think?

While both of them were dumbfounded and giving look to each other, ZhanLu was coming to report about the household to Lu Bixing as usual, but ended up bumping onto them in front of the door.

Standing beside Lu Bixing, he looked at Lin Jingheng and gave a sincere compliment, "The necktie looks very good on you, Sir."

The chatter box as if was not satisfied with giving compliment only, he even added criticism, "But I don't think it's the right way to wear the necktie." ZhanLu sincerely offered help, "If you want, Sir I can-"

Lu Bixing immediately kicked out the poor AI and closed the door of their bedroom.

Lin Jingheng's blood was boiling and his eyes twitched slightly. He really wanted to cook this AI and feed it to dog.