Suna x Reader (Covid AU)

Y/n sat in their bed, scrolling through through memes.
That is, until they got a text from Suna:
——————————
Rin-Rin: hey, join this. Don't ask

(N/n): ok...?
——————————
Y/n logged on to the link to see The Twins, Kita, and Suna.
"Hey Y/n" Kita said calmly as he let them on the meeting.
"Hey Kita-San! Tsumu, Samu, wassup? Hey Suna!" Y/n fondly at the volleyball players. So, why did I join this?" Kita sighed as they asked this. "None of us know either, besides the twins. Because they where the ones who said they where bored and I decided to join so they don't burn down their house." Kita said sighing again. Y/n rolled over onto there back as the twins started arguing. "NO WAY, IM THE BETTER TWIN" Atsumu yelled, "no way, have you looked at yourself? I'm the better twin" Y/n, Kiat, and Suna just layed around, listening to there arguments.
"You know, it's like old times, when didn't have to live like Sakusa on a daily basis"
Suna snorted while Atsumu started to laugh his ass off. "N-NO NOT O-MI-KUN-" Atsumu burst out. "Shut up" Onsamu said, hitting him over the head with a note book.
"Hey Y/n" Suna said hesitantly, "hm?" "I-I was w-wondering if you w-wanted to go on a virtual date this weekend...?"
Y/n sat there for a few seconds before nodding, still stunned in silence.
"And that's are cu to leave bye" Kita said before kicking the twins if the meeting and then leaving the two of them both in silence.

(Sorry if that sucked)
-TiredFox