Prologue

She had heard of his name much time. And today she is going to see him in person for the first time. There was a strange flattering in her stomach. Something was telling her that she is going to get drowned into something unknown. And the feeling wasn’t good.

 She looked out of the window and wondered why suddenly her heart was beating faster than ever. It was just an interview which she already knew that she was never gonna crack it. Her parents told her to leave her stubborn attitude and come and stay with them. But she was determined to show her parents specially her father that she can be independent despite of her illness. She can lead a life free from her father's dictatorship. She refused to get married to the man whom he chose. She can never be directed or possessed by any man.

Getting an interview call from Martin Group of companies was not a small thing. Very few people get to work with a man like the owner of the company. He had made his first million when he was eighteen and the rest is history. He was known to be one of the most intriguing people to work with and not only that he was devastatingly handsome and sinful seduction.

Her thoughts broke by the beep of her phone. "Mr Martin , wants to see you sharp at 9.30. Don't be late. Jenny"

**
Despite of having best of degrees her palm felt sweaty. All along the underground ride she was jumpy. This wasn't her first interview but it was definitely the most important interview of her life. She expected nothing yet she expected to crack it, to rub it over her father's face.

Standing below the huge building that consisted of 50 floors she quickly closed her eyes and remembered her mother's teary eyes. "I don't want you to leave like this sweetheart. I don't want you to be alone. But my hands are tied. I cannot leave your father and go. But I wish you all the best in whatever you do in life. Don't make the same mistake that I made by marrying a bully. If you come across a god man then only loss your heart to him. This world is full of wrong people. Be careful of them.

She opened her eyes and checked the last message in her inbox. "Mr Martin , wants to see you sharp at 9.30. Don't be late. Jenny".

With a lot of determination she walked inside the hug building leaving behind all her inhabitations.

**
Waiting outside Mr. Martin’s office was no less a war for her. Every two minutes she glanced at the clock and then glanced back towards the tall, dark door that almost seemed like a door to hell. There was nothing welcoming in that door. It was wood instead of glass and it gave a very raw feeling about the habitant who used the other side of the space.

She nearly jumped when Jenny informed her "Miss Parker, you may go in".

She stood up and thanked the blonde politely. But the blonde seemed to have so much attitude that she never smiled back to Grace.

She turned and gave a final glance towards the door and walked towards.

**
"Mr Martin, may I come in?" she said after two brief knocks on the door.

"Come in", came the huskiest voice ever that brought goose bumps all over her body.