To Mourn The Loss

I know all of my books have happy endings, but maybe this one we'll see how it goes :) blame the fingers. Enjoy~
___________________________________

And in that note was a call out for a date.

Not the romantic kind this time, a meet up would be a better choice.

"Why are we going so far away from the school and our house? Haven't we crossed these paths before?" Shoto was the talkative one this time.

"Hmm? Oh I'm surprised you remembered, you'll eventually know very well. But I think it's best if we go far away from, anything we know." You smiled only to yourself.

You and Shoto were so close together, your hands could touch.

If you wanted to.

Though being a centimeter away from one another, you never dared make contact physically.

"How are you feeling?" Shoto asked hinting at your stomach.

Like shit. "Could be better." You simply said with no other information available for him to rely on.

Shoto nodded. "That's good. Why did you cut me off this morning?" He jumped off onto a different topic.

You flinched feeling your burn itch. "I didn't want to hear it so early in the morning, I had a rough night so I'm sorry." You weren't having it.

You didn't have energy at all, you were scared to sleep with the darkest eye bags even the purple haired boy from class 1-C couldn't compare with you.

"Then why didn't you come back home?" Shoto didn't stop throwing things at you, it was beginning to hurt just hearing his voice.

I'm going to have to leave him soon, why did I ever do this? You were questioning the millions of things running threw your mind.

Even the veins on your inner wrists were so blue and purple they wanted to pop.

"I didn't feel like it, I knew I was going to get ridiculed and thrown out anyways. There wasn't a reason for me to crawl and ask for forgiveness." It was a tragic truth.

Shoto's mind was also a blur. "Y/n, everyone forgave you already. We just want to have you back." Shoto stated clenching his teeth.

You could tell by turning to look at his strong jaw.

I'm going to miss everything about him. "How's Eri?" You rounded away from the question smoothly.

I can't deal with her now, what's going through her head? It's becoming filled with stupidness because of me. Shoto secretly knew he was at fault, he hasn't seen you the same.

Shoto knew he couldn't make you happy anymore, his different colored eyes landed on your soft hand.

It was so tempting to grab and take as his own. He missed touching your hand, touching all over you was also a blessing.

If only it was the day and night we met again and reconnected. Shoto burned his different colored eyes into your hand.

He was so close, yet it felt like he was miles away.

Shoto was smart, he knew you were carrying his child. He was an asshole to simply put it. Y/n, what did I do to you? You're so, corrupted. Like the waves flowed in the ocean, he blamed himself.

"Todoroki are you listening to me?" Your voice finally caught his ear, as you had pulled on it lightly.

The male paused with his blank mind being filled with color once more. "Did you say Todoroki?" He felt your soft hand wanting to lean on it.