5 + 1

[ I saw a story on ao3 will Izuku being shouta's biological son n 5 times class 1-a was clueless + 1 time they realized so !! here's my own rendition of that. n izu's family name is yamazawa cuz erasermic <3 ]

i.

"do you think aizawa-sensei has children?" kaminari spoke aloud, garnering the attention of ashido and kirishima, who looked up from their phones.

yamazawa glanced over to conversation from his spot on the floor where he was, not surprisingly, taking a nap. Or trying to at least.

"i don't think he can take take of himself, let alone a kid." ashido piped in.

"what about that gen-ed student? shinsou? they look exactly alike!" kirishima spoke up this time, making the other two murmur in agreement.

Izuku wanted to face palm, okay yeah, he would admit Hitoshi looked scarily like his father, but so did he!

His hair was black with a slight green tint (thanks to his surrogate mother)  that he always had in a low bun, he was pale and had eye bags that rivaled his fathers. Also, the most obvious thing; his surname!

Izuku let out a small grunt before getting up and heading to the kitchen. He figured he would let those idiots figure it out on their own, It was quite amusing if he had to admit.

With his usual bored expression, Izuku grabbed a random mug for coffee. Not before adding nine shots of expresso. Kami knows he's going to need it.

ii.

"theyre all so dumb, toshi." izuku relented, laying on the floor of his favorite cat cafe and letting the felines climb on top of him.

Shinsou snorted at his best friend and pet the cat who was sat in his lap, "they really don't know?"

"no, and it's not like we hide it either. I really thought it was obvious." the smaller of the two huffed quietly and gently scratched behind the ears a tabby cat.

"are you gonna say anything?"

"mm, no. might as well let them figure it out themselves."

iii.

"uhm, yamazawa?" uraraka questioned from her spot on the couch, "whyre you laying behind the tv..."

"warm." yamazawa muttered into the carpet, "didn't sleep last night anything is comfortable."

"guys, he kind of acts like aizawa-sensei." kirishima spoke up, quirking his head to the side like a confused puppy and glancing over at yamazawa's sleeping form.

"huh..." todoroki murmured more to himself, "interesting."

iv.

"where is yamazawa! it is unfitting as a hero to be late for class!" iida reprimanded, his arm stimming and chopping forward.

"pipe down i was the first one here," a groggy voice came from behind aizawa's desk, "and class hasn't even started yet whyre you yelling at me for being late?"

"as class president, i must advise you to be in your seat! and where is your tie?"

"huh, what?" yamazawa sat up and looked down at his shirt confused, "man i forgot it."

he sighed and got up, tying his hair into a low pony tail before taking his seat, "i'm still taking a nap."

before iida could protest, yamazawa was out like a light.

v.

"hey, parental unit." izuku hummed, popping his head into the almost empty classroom before coming in completely.

"hey little listener," hizashi hummed, looking up from grading papers, "shouldn't you be with your dad?"

"i am with my dad," izuku grinned, making hizashi chuckle.

"yeah yeah, you know what's i mean. sho knows where you are?"

"mhm," izuku nodded and took a seat, "dad said we have a free period 'cause he wanted to nap, so i asked if i could come see you. mm i missed you." he grumbled quietly, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"aww! at least one of my boys can express his emotions." hizashi wiped a fake tear and laughed at his son's embarrassment.

+ 1

"how does your quirk work?" it was kaminari who asked, eyes fixated on yamazawa who was, not surprisingly, downing his fourth cup of coffee.

"huh? oh, uhm it's called forceful activation. i'm able to activate people's quirks and control them when i look at them. i think it's a mixture of my dads and birth mothers quirks?"

"birth mother? are you adopted, yama-kun?" momo had asked, causing everyone in the common room to look at him.

"no? not really. uhm, i have two dads. but they had a surrogate who had me and all that," yamazawa explained.

"wait." todoroki narrowed his eyes for a moment, "what're their quirks?"

"my dads it's erasure? and my birth mothers is attraction i think it's called. she can attract small objects to herself."

"erasure?" todoroki hummed, "so your father is aizawa-sensei." he stated nonchalantly.

"that's a funny joke, todobro." kirishima chuckled.

"what's funny? i thought it was obvious." yamazawa took another sip of his expresso filled drink before shrugging.

"wait so you don't call him dad in class just for the fun of it!?" ashido screeched, pointing at the boy accusingly.

"so are you and shinsou related?" jirou snorted, honestly finding the situation amusing.

"i honestly don't kn-"

"wait!" hagakure butted in, bouncing up and down, "yama-kun said he has two dads! so that means aizawa-sensei is married!"

izuku chuckle, "have fun, idiots, i'm taking a nap." he walked to his dorm, smiling fondly at the sound of his friends arguing about who his dad could be seeing.