True Form

"Now Eden, be good for Uncle Newt okay?" Aziraphale said as he gave Eden a goodbye hug and kiss. Crowley hugged her tightly and ruffled her hair. "Will see you later kiddo." He gave Eden a kiss and off they went in the Bentley.

Aziraphale and Crowley we're going on a date night and Anathema would be going on a errand that she wouldn't tell anyone about.

Eden was in the backyard with her best friend, Bella Donna Pulsifer. Newt was playing with them, trying desperately to keep up with the two six year olds.

They we're playing Eden's favorite game, Doctor Who, and Newt was the monster and Bella was playing Donna as Eden was playing the Doctor.

Eventually, Newt got too tired to keep playing the evil cyberman and he fell asleep in his lounge chair, leaving the two girls unsupervised.

"Eden, I don't think that's a good idea." Said Bella as she followed her friend to the back door, "It'll be fine Bella, we'll just take a quick look and then come right back. This may be my only chance to see someone else like me."

Bella had overheard her parents the previous night talking about possible demonic activity and she was so excited to tell Eden but she was starting to regret it.

"I think we should wake up Daddy." Bella said as Eden opened the door.

"You don't have to come Bella, this is something I have to do..." Eden shut the door behind her.

Bella stood there not sure what to do.

She glanced at her Dad, who was snoring loudly; she then made up her mind. She opened the door and quietly shut it behind her.

Eden was starting to get nervous but that changed when Bella caught up to her and took her hand. "Alright, together then." Eden said with a big smile on her face.

Aunt Anathema was heading to a old house that had been abandoned for decades, it was two blocks away, the girls walked there with no problem, Bella remembered the address.

When they arrived, the house looked like it was straight out of a horror movie which made them even more excited, the ran to the door and it opened with a loud creak.

"Momma?" Bella called.

"Aunt Anathema?" Eden called. No answer.

They stepped inside and the fun began.

The girls looked at all of the cool antiques and we're exploring each room one by one, and to make it more fun, the resumed their roles as the Doctor and Donna, who had be transported back in time.

The girls had no idea that they we're in danger.

Anathema was driving home as fast as she could. She had to call Crowley and Aziraphale and Crowley, and make sure the girls we're safe.

They we're all in danger.

Eden and Bella we're now at the last room of the house, Eden opened the door and they gasped at the sight before them.

On the floor was a pentagram, it was drawn in blood, Bella screamed in horror and ran downstairs.

Eden slammed the door and turned to follow Bella but she stopped, someone was standing in the hallway, he was tall, and his skin was a sickly white, with white hair and eyes blacker than the night.

His clothes were ragged and torn and he smelled like poo.

"H-Hello..." Eden's voice trembled.

"Hello Eden." the man said. She could tell he was a demon, but he was nothing like she expected.