【Day Out】 -S.T

hi! This fic is about a platonic friendship between the reader and Tendou, with a twist!!

WARNINGS:
-NOT MUCH BESIDES THE FACT THAT IT GETS KINDA DARK AT THE END!! :)
(death topic)

                             ENJOY!!
_______________________________________

I handed the slushie over to Tendou laughing at a stupid joke he made. We had been hanging out all day, and it was about to start turning dark out.

"Hey Y/N, do you wanna go to the park?" He asked while bouncing his foot up and down.

I nodded, and stood up. "Hell yeah, let's go!"

We walked to my car, and got in.

When we got to the park I immediately ran to the swings. Though, he came running up behind me and picked me up, spinning me around. I laughed until tears almost came out.

We stayed on the swings for a bit. Then we went to the monkey bars, and climbed on top. We sat up there watching the sunset together. It was nice, comforting. He's my best friend, and I want to keep it that way.

The sunset unfortunately came to and end, and we decided to call it a day.

Driving around for a bit, and yelling song lyrics was always fun with Tendou. Everything was fun with him. He was doing a small dance to the song, when my mom called.

I held up a finger, and parked on the side of the road for safety.

I answered and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey hun! How was your day?"

"Oh it was really fun! Me and Tendou were out on the town for the whole day. So I'm pretty tired."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah we had such a fun time! We just  left the park about 15 minutes ago. We also got-"

"Y/N, you need face the facts. Tendou is dead. He's gone. Please stop saying he is here when he's not."

"But mom, he isn't dead? He's here with me right now."

I turned to look at Tendou, only to see an empty seat.

"Oh, I see. Well I have to go mom. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I set my phone down in my lap. I looked at the slushie I got for him.

"Why you?" My voice cracked.

"I'm not sure if I can answer that." I heard him say from beside me.

I broke down, hearing his voice again hurts. I wish it was over.

_______________________________________

Hiii! This one is kinda short.

Let me know how you like it!

Thank you for reading!!