《oneshot》 jungkook [BTS]

When your cold crush rejected you in the past and now he's your boss..

Written by kook_jjeonficz...

You:"I-I like you jungkook....."
Jungkook:"And?are you expecting me to say I like you too?"
You:I-I ....
Jungkook: listen y/n..... your nothing to me ..... I only see you as my classmate, nothing more... so stop daydreaming. And yeah about me.. it's never happen.

Y/n perspective

He left leaving you with your head down in embarrassment . And everybody was staring at you laughing..
What do I expect..? Why would a guy like him like me ? You said hile crying.

Waking up from your sleep breathing heavily having the same dream once again for 4 straight years... those memories keep on giving you nightmares.

You: Aishh it's been 4 years already for god sake!! Why can't I just forgot about that fuck*ing rejection ?
* I said while three a pillow at the glass window and yelled*
You: why the hell are you still in my mind jeon jungkook ??
You kept yelling covering ur face with pillow minimizing the screams that are coming out of ur mouth.... then u heard the door open and ur sista went in..

????: same dream again?
U nodded at ur older sista jennie as she sat beside you on ur bed with a cup of water handing it to u while she patted ur back and u gulped the water.

Jennie: y/n... it's been 4years already... why are you still getting the same dream everytime?
You: I dont even know unnie.... my mind keeps on remembering him.. I try to forget him but he keep on coming back into my mind.

Jennie: do u know where is he now ??
You: no... the last time I heard about him is he went to America for some training .
Jennie: do you... still like him??
You: what!? Ofcourse not ! He rejected me in front of everybody at school, called me nothing and referred to me as only a classmate. 👿🤬
You replied then angrily...
You: And stop asking questions about hin unnie, it's been 4 years already I dont like him anymore... and let's stop discussion here..

Jennie's perspective

She left leaving me smiling.. I know she still like jungkook but doesnt want to admit it , coz of her ego... since that day she got rejected y/n completely changed...
Her bubbly and cheerful personality turned into a cold hearted person... she didnt talk to any boys even our cousin...

Your perspective

Your currently at work in the lobby coz they said there is an announcement so all the employees are gathered here in the main lobby .... all of them are gossiping about new boss...
Your position is the CEO'S secretary which means u need to be beside the CEO 24/7,partnership u need to be there..
Then u decided to ask one of ur work mates and she is ur best friend
You: lisa what are they talking about?
What with the new boss gossip?
Lisa: ohh you didnt hear? Mr.kim resigned and were getting a new boss today.. means u will have a new boss to secretary with..
You: hmm * nodded and kept quiet..

Then after 10 mins the glass doors opened gain all the attention as I saw a tall man with a black coat and a mask covering his face while hIs hands were in his pockets...

??: hello everyone ... as u all may heard by now .... mr. Kim has resigned I will be the replacement
When he said those word , his deep voice sounded familiar as if you heard before... then you realized who its sounded like ....

You : no it can't be....
???: I'm jeon jungkook... the new CEO...

As he started his name your mouth went wide open and ur eyes were shut open as u look at the man taking off his mask revealing the man that u use to love 6 years ago...🥺
Jk: I believe I already have a secretary?... may that person step forward please?....
You gulped and looked at lisa as she signed you to step forward.... as u did hesitantly u met his eyes.... shock were completely seen in his eyes while u look down.

Jk's perspective
I saw her... the girl I regretted rejecting... I made eye contact with her... as she immediately looked away... she became more beautiful...
I dismissed others and faced y/n... I saw her looking down fiddling with her fingers hiding herself from me..

Jk: H-Hey y/n... long time no see...
You: y-yeah...
You: I'm fine... how about u ??
Then they both avoided eye contact as the air was filled with awkwardness...

Jk: listen... about our past.. c- can we forget about that?... umm become f-friends??
You: y-yeah sure .....
You : btw you have a meeting at 12:00 ... with mr. Park
Jk: oh yes... of course
You: I will take my leave now ...

Jk's perspective
As she left I kept my eyes of her figure slowly disappearing from my eyes ... as I signed ... and went to my office..

After 3 weeks

Jk's perspective

I

t has been 3 weeks since the day I have became the CEO... and about y/n ... I keeps on giving her clues that I like her but she keeps on ignoring them..
I saw her how she completely changed from her personality in high school ..... the clingy cheerful y/n became cold ..... it's all my fault for rejecting her.....
She takes work seriously... she only talk to me about work... nothing else... its like she never knew me.... what do I expect I rejected her ... I cant change the past...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭
Then I saw yn .... walking in holding some files she handed them to me without saying anything and bowed and she left...

Jk: y/n ... wait!!
You: yes.. mr. Jeon ?
Jk: did you.. really forget your feeling for m - me?
You: mr. Jeon we are at office and office is for work..
Jk: answer me yn..... did you already forget your feeling ??
You: yes yes I did ... and I think you should also forget about that too...

Urs perspective
Without I could complete my sentence I felt soft lips on mine.. jungkook was kissing me ... and I could feel it ...

But suddenly you punched him back and said while angrily
You: what the hell are you doing mr.jeon???

Jk: d-did you really forgot about everything?? Your acting like you didnt knew me.. why?? Just bcoz I rejected you in the past that's why??!??

You: no.. I really dont like you now and I think people should change with time so I have done that only... it's better if you forgot about me...

Jk: I-I m sorry yn , I'm really sorry pls forgive me pls give me a chance to prove it pls.. I really love you..* while sobbing hardly*

You: stop acting jk... I know u will never love me and you said that in the past so, how could you love me ??

Jk: I am not acting yn pls believe me I really really live you....

Yours perspective
Did he really like me ..?? Yeah he did coz he is crying like a baby ohh pls baby don't cry I am just testing you that u really like me or not pls don't cry..🥺😭

Jk's perspective
I was crying like a baby but suddenly I felt someone took my hand and sat beside me and I saw up with my teary eyes and it was yn...

Jk: y/n....?
You: don't cry i know you love me...
Jk: what??!
You : yes when I was coming to your office I heard some employees gossiping that their boss have a girlfriend and she's name was y/n and they said that they had saw a phone cover of yn holding the new boss and that same cover they show me while tooked picture of that phone cover...

Jk: what?! So that's means you are still love me??

You: hmm yes ofcourse.. how could I forget you my cry baby ...😅

I love you .....
Jk: I love you too...

The end