【 PROULOGE 】

━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━

The once world that enveloped by darkness night has been showed it look in front of the warm morning sun, the once sky that envelops with thousand stars gone, swapped with clear beautiful royal blue one. The village that hidden under the mountains has less change to feel the warm of the morning sun, but it's a good thing for night creature to not getting hurted in any condition until the next night come near.

Villagers already does their daily routine in the morning without care the light of the day will ever touched their skin and burn them alive, the sun never reach to touch any villager that hiden by the mountains. Like it hidden by the mountains, it also hidden from the outside world, just some selected people, merchant and traveller who can go and came freely without getting hunted down by the villager.

The village held no strong bond with other village, they are a monster to the naked eyes on the outside world. Village you live in is diffrent from the other you've come pass by, not just the village, it's also count for the villager that lives here. They all mobs of monster. But for you, you saw them as your people.

The village have it own acces to the nether, underground chamber, forest mansions and The End, Traveler and merchant from The End and nether sometime take a rest or lives in the village for some exploration around the place and will be back to where they come from. For a promise to not shared any information or sharing rumor and keep the village as a secret from the ears.

To go and back from The End and nether should encounter with the beast guardian that protect access from the world to another, the beast always have a gentle eyes do the villager they protect, however they will not hesitate to rip someone throat that dare to costs mischive and arson inside the village.

Walking peacefully as diffrent creature in different size walking past you, your presence not knows as a threat by the villager from the start, only know as an unknown creature that own a face of a mere human being, who's been living in the village since you still a fragile child without any identity where you came from. The villager is kind enough to let you live here without them judge your look that diffrent from them.

People already woke in this time of hour to do their job, the market already bustling with people selling their goods their collecting from diffrent places at night, merchants from outside already take their stand to introduce and sell their stuff to everyone in village, people stop by in front of the merchant places to see the stuff that rare to see in the village.

A little enderman teleported in front of you, making you halt in place, your figure towering they small one under your shadow, they purplish eyes stares to your [e/c] one that hold peaceful yet unknown aura, on their hand hold two blue cornflowers that they picked from the ground before, a soft smile formed on your lips as you kneel to the little enderman eyes level.

"Hello there little one." You give them a gentle scratch on their head, earning a satisfaction hum from the enderman.

They gave you a smile before giving you one of the cornflower they hold on their hand, you take it and thank them for giving the flower, purple wisp envelops their small body and teleported away from in front of you.

Tucking the cornflower to your coat, you rose up and start to walk once again to your small little journey to one of your favourite bakery, a little visit to the bakery and you gone for good.

Pushing the door open with one hand, the bell rings loudly enough to catch the person inside the bakery attention, her heterocromatic eyes staring directly to your small figure that walk inside the shop, a warm smile plastered on her face as she wave at you, "good morning dear," an enderman lady spoke to you with her motherly tone "i'm happy you come to give me a visit, it's getting lonely here all alone."