08

ⓗⓘⓢ ⓡⓐⓖⓔ

ⓗⓘⓢ ⓡⓐⓖⓔ

"Stop laughing, you damn extras! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!"

Sophie sighed for the tenth time in the early morning as she was greeted by his loud voice just as she stepped inside and Juju, her cat, hissed at the shouting that had disturbed her beauty sleep. Everyone was talking about their experience last week and Sophie couldn't find any reason to understand why in the world would the famous Hawks choose her when all he asked her to do was follow him to leisurely walk around the town while Tokoyami was assigned to do patrolling. However, that was better than nothing. She managed to get information about her kidnapping case that happened years ago.

"Sophie-chan! About the Hero Killer, I'm glad you made it safe and sound! Seriously!"

The girl turned around and looked at smiling Kirishima, she nodded her head, didn't mind to reply anything since she hadn't gotten used to be talkative yet. Fortunately, the guy didn't even take an offense to that, he knew she had to take some time to recover and he was gladly to give her time. The whole class then joined in a circle, to ask the boys and her about the incident. As planned, the citizens were told that Endeavor was the one who took down the Hero Killer and saved them.

Even if the Hero Killer were seen as a highly dangerous villain, some of them even viewed him as an icon, since they thought he was really cool in a video that had been spread. He was tenacious and Sophie could see why many people thought of him like that, but he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. But, why did he accuse her like that? He told her that she was not a hero, instead she was a villain. He called her fake. He also said something about someone had been talking about her. Was it related to the League of Villains?

Sophie had no idea if the league was her target or not. But, she was pretty sure Tomura Shigaraki had something to do with Vivi's tragedy. Speaking of Vivi, Sophie still was unable to communicate with her and a pang of worry had eaten her alive. There must be something happened to her. Or worse, something bad happened to Vivi's physical body. Sophie didn't know how much time was left and she couldn't even get a strong info about her kidnapping case, strangely enough, that case was labeled as normal illegal drug activity which it clearly not. There's something more.

Those people who kidnapped her and Vivi were more than just drug dealers. Drug dealers won't just kidnap kids and plan experiments on them, there was someone else, the mastermind. Sophie met Vivi when she was kidnapped and that poor little girl had her blood sucked out for some reasons, and Sophie who had went on weird experiments, gained one ability to know someone's Quirk by touching their skin. While Vivi, had a Quirk that allowed her to posses other body and Sophie unknowingly volunteered to share her body with her when she accidentally touched Vivi's head.