Entry One. This mess

Standing by the graveyard with my dirty white tank top, with muddy pants. My pistol resting in my holster. The green military boots from my dad.
My weapons were a pistol, sniper/rife, and assault rifle. Along with a machete.

  Deacon and Boozer looks down at female drifter dying. Gasping for life. Boozer held a shotgun while Deek had his rife in his hand.

    Leon was behind this we soon learned. And he won't going to fit well either when we find him. "Let's go we are finishing that bastard off!" Boozer yelled.

I hop on Deeks bike as we rode forward.
My bike is under maintenance after someone shot my engine out. I don't have enough scrap nor time to even fix it.

"Y/n! Shoot the fucker!" Boozer yelled.
"I'm already in it Boozer!" Shooting the guy to hell.

I hit his tire as he slowed down. "I think you hit him!" Deek yelled.

We got off the bikes and walk over to two trying to track him down. "Hmm..." I knelt down and grabbed the piece of cloth. Taking a sniff. "N/n" Boozer started. I pointed down the woods with a tree log blocking it.
"Y/n nice tracking but I thought you were just a doctor." I giggle. "I'm good doctor and amazing at hunting St. John you can take tips on side if you want?" I flirted. "I wouldn't mind some side training..." he smirked. Boozer groans. "Enough with flirting you guys. I mean Jesus that's my sister Deek!" Boozer said. I forgot to note that Boozer is my brother. Well adopted sister. "Boozer! Never." Deek winks at me. I sigh as I felt a graze of pain on my arm. "Ahh.." I groan. Grasping my arm. "Y/n! You bastard!" Boozer ran after Leon. "I'm fine! Just a graze." I wince. I took bandage and sterilizer to wrap my arm up.

I caught up to Deek and Boozer and I saw a horde down the hill. "Oh shit." I got to Deek aiming his Pistol at Leon. "Come you liar." Deek looked away and shot him.

"Did the right thing...we don't leave people to the freaks not even a shitty person like Leon." Boozer comfort him.

We left the place and got Deeks Bike. "It's getting late how about we head to crazy Willys to get some parts for Y/n's bike." Deek says. "Okay but let's make it quick.

We rode off to crazy willys as we came up to road block. "Careful rippers did this trap." Deek warned.

The boys push the car out of the way. I stood and watch guard. I felt a hard hit in my side. "Ahh!" Deek and Boozer are busy with their own bandits.

"I don't usually hit ladies...I can make this quick for you sweetheart." I smirk at the man at least he was trying. "You need to check your flirting." I kicked in nuts. "I'll hit you and I'm not going to hesitate." I grabbed my knife and slit his neck. "Shit she killed him." I rolled away. With my knife guarding my face.

I was tackled down as one man held me down. "HEY! GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled. I swung my legs over me and grappled his neck. "You bitch!" Someone ran over and slam my legs down. "Ahh!" "Deek!" I yelled. "BOOZER I'm kinda outnumbered here." I struggle as I saw Boozer slams the bud of shotgun at the guy holding my arms down. Deeks shot the guy holding my legs down. "Goddamn scumbags." I cursed. Deek help me up as Boozer got back on his bike. "Let's go I can't stand to look at these fuckers." Deek agrees as we drove off.

We got Nero checkpoint with a tunnel. "How you want to do this?" Boozer asked. Deek looks at me. "Drive my bike Y/n I'll borrow your shotgun Boozer?" Boozer hesitantly gave his baby to him. "Careful with her N/n." I roll my eyes. Boozer and I carefully follow Deek into the tunnel. We came across a nest which smelled horrible. "Have a Molotov on you?" Deek asked. I nodded and handed him one. "Great." He burned the nest down. Shot a few freakers and beat the hell out of one. "Deek." I called. I stood up and laid my hand on his bicep. "Deek." I called. He looks at me and sighs. "Your thinking about going up there?" Boozer says. "What are you talking about?" Deek plays dumb. "The Nero camp. It's not fault she's dead...at least we saved Y/n." Boozer said. Deek feels bad about Sarah dying. He blamed himself for it for awhile now. Those two were close but not romantically even though they be good together.

    "Drop it." Deek said coldly.

   We venture into crazy willys as saw it overrun but freakers. "Shit..." Deek has a dumb plan. Boozer and I will ride out attract all of them. "That death wish of yours." Boozer told him.

    "Be careful Deek." I told him as I start the bike. "I will and don't ruin the paint job." He told me. I chuckle and rode off.

  "COME GET IT YOU UGLY FUCKERS!!" I called out as Boozer and I drove off.