Finding out

Zenitus pov

I was getting back from my walk when I saw Kanao talking to Tanjiro but then I stopped when I saw Kanao kiss Tanjiro but he didn't pull away his melted in the kiss as tears formed in my eyes I ran to the bathroom as I felt and tasted something metallic and thick in my throat it was BLOOD  "what the- why is it blood maybe Aoi would know"I said to myself I cleaned up the blood and went to Aoi who was folding clothes she saw me and said "What to you need zenitus" "I-I was threw up blood and small flowers"  I replied so stood there for a second and said "You have hanahaki disease Zenitus you need to go confess to whoever it is before it gets worse..."

Tanjiros pov

I saw Zenitus talking to Aoi but then alarms went off Demons  but how zenitus ran past me and started going in on the demons it he seemed mad. 

                                       After the fight

No-ones pov

There were two more demons left but just then a demon grabbed zenitus and bit him transferring demon blood in to his system zenitus scream could be heard thought out the entire Butterfly Mansion he started to black out all he heard before that someone screaming his name   

Time skip

Zenitus pov

I woke up in the medical room my head felt weird so I went to go look in the mirror and I screamed (this is what he saw but in a hospital gown this also the outfit that he will be wearing when he leaves the medical room)

Zenitus-

( Author-chan here umm ya it stops here for now but I will continue if y'all want it too anyway but I did try and make it longer this time so I hope y'all enjoyed )

Total of words :329