Graduation

Year 850
Location: Graduation Ceremony

"SHOW YOUR HEARTS!!"

"SIR!!"

The cadets of the 104th trainee committee had did their honorary salute as it was time for them to graduate. In the beginning, there were thousands of cadets who signed up for the military but only 218 of them were able to pass and Shadis had congratulated them and did his speech. Then it was time to announce the top 12

" apparently. We have 12 top contestants instead of ten. Now it's time to announce the top 12"

"11. Bijin BlackBerry"

"10. Sasha Blouse"

"9. Connie Springer"

"8. Marco Bodt"

"7. Jean Kirstein"

"6. Eren Yeager"

"And now, to announce the top 5."

"5. Annie Leonhart"

"4. Bertholt Hoover"

"3. Reiner braun"

"2. Ella Riverson"

"1. Aella Riverson and Mikasa Ackerman. Both tied in 1st place."

'Yes! I managed to beat that girl Krista last minute. My parents will be so proud!' A feminine voice thought.

'Tch. All that hard work just to be tied with this bitch..' Aella thought.

'Yeah! We're finally graduating! Mps here I come' Ella thought.

>>>>
(After graduation)

Aella and Ella were on their way to the Mps until they stumble upon Jean and Marco. "Hey Jean, Marco. Ready to go?" Ella said, getting the 2 Boys' attention. "Well...about that. We actually changed our minds about going to the Mps. We're joining the Survey Corps now." Jean said. "What?! Why? Did that Yeager kid get into your head? You know what happens in that regiment, right? So why do you wanna go?" Aella argued. "Hate to admit it but the idiot was right. Staying inside these walls isn't true freedom and we'll never experience it if we're not able to get rid of the Titans." Jean said.
"You're going to get yourself killed out there. Marco. You don't plan on going, do you?" Aella said. Marco have a sad smile. "Sorry but I am" he said. "But-" Aella was about to say something but he stopped her. "We'll be fine. It's not like their gonna make us go on an expedition immediately after graduating." Marco assured. Aella sighed, giving up. "Alright Fine. I would join you..but We promised our mom to join the Mps with her. But! If you're in some deep trouble, send me a letter and I'll be there, ok? Be careful guys" She said.
"Yeah. And show those Titans who's boss when you fight them!" Ell cheered. Jean and Marco nodded, giving the girls a hug then left to join the Scouts.

As they began to walk again, they heard a voice."excuse me! Please wait!" A soft feminine voice spoke. The girls turned around to see a short platinum- blonde haired girl with light brown eyes. She was really short. About Krista's height, if not, then smaller...by about 2 inches if that's possible. Her hair was put into a back braid that reached her knees. She was wearing the trainee uniform. She stopped in front of the twins before talking.

"Sorry to disturb you but..I don't know where the Military police is so I was hoping to ask for directions." The girl said. Aella lifted a brow.

"The Mps are for the people who were in the top 11. Who are you?" She Asked kinda rudely.

"O-oh! I'm Bijin Blackberry..! I ranked number 11..I was also the girl that you kept saving during Titan training back at camp." The girl who's name is 'Bijin' said.

"Oh, so it was you. You were a handful, you know that?" Aella said.

"I know..I'm sorry. I tried to introduce myself before but I was too shy..but since we've graduated, I might as well start over." Bijin cleared her throat before speaking.

"Hello! I'm Bijin Blackberry! I was born in Dauper Village but I moved to Krovla District before I joined the military! I'm half Asian from my moms side and German from my dad. It's where I get my hair color from." The giggled. "And 'Bijin' is pronounced 'Cute' in Japanese" she is.

"So you're name is actually 'Cute'." Aella said.

"Thank you." Bijin laughed.

The twins snickered as well. Well. Let us introduce ourselves.
"I'm Ella Riverson. And this is my twin sister, Aella. As you can see, we're identical twins. We're from Orvud district in wall Sina, we're fully German and we get all our looks from our mother."

Bijin nodded. "Now that we're done introducing each other. Let's get going?" She asked. The twins nodded and then the 3 walked off together.

April/13/21