Flannel

I woke up in the morning, nervous for the upcoming day. Today I was going to my boyfriend's house and announce us dating to his friends. I wanted to look nice, so I grabbed the dress my mom bought for me before I moved to L.A. I was a light blue flowy dress, and I added my gold flats to it.

  I got a text from Colby, saying he was outside my house. I walked out to see him standing on my porch. "Hey Y/N. Are you ready?" he asked. "I'm a little nervous, I have to admit that, Colby." I said, my voice a little shaky. "Wow, you must be really nervous, you never call me Colby." he said. I felt terrible cause he looked really sad. He hates when I'm like this. "I'm sorry Colbs," I said. And in that moment, I saw his eyes glimmer, just a little bit. 

  Suddenly, he took of his flannel, leaving him in just a plain white tank-top. "No, Colbs, don't you dar-" and before I knew it, I was wearing his flannel. "It looks better on you anyway," he admitted. I wasn't as nervous anymore. After the day was over, I knew that I would get along with his friend's greatly.

A/N: I know, I know, that was so short. I started writing it a long time ago and just now decided to finish it so I completely forgot my plot, so I had to make one up for the time being. Hopefully, the others will be longer and more enjoyable.