chapter 1 (Unknown)

(MC pov)
Today's just a regular day. I'm sitting at home in nothing but my undergarments and a robe. I get a text from a unknown source claiming to be a app developer.
                        [TEXTS]
[Unknown] hello! 😊 I'm the developer of this app you're using! I'm so glad you came MC

[MC] oh? If you're the developer why would you text me? And what's up with the default profile pic? That's sus.

[Unknown]I contacted you because you were first to join and I need your help testing a in app game. And sorry about the profile picture, this app is still new so I haven't had time to change it to something cool like my username "Unknown"

[MC] Where do I go for the game testing?

[Unknown] well I'll send a car to pick you up and bring you to the game development base 🥰

[Back to MC pov]

I'm part of gen Z the answer is pretty obvious; Of course I'm going to say yes. I'm 18, just got out of highschool, and I have no real plans. I replied than went to the area he told me we'd meet at. I grabbed a monster energy from a corner store than sat at the Cafe waiting.
It took about 30 minutes but soon the car arrived "hello little lady. Are you MC?" I nodded and got in the back seat without hesitation. Yolo bitches.

(Here's your first chapter. I hope you like it)