|∆| CUDDLES? |∆|

"Done..!"

Finally releasing a sigh of relief, you turn off your laptop, arranging the scattered papers into a file. You shut your eyes close and stretch your arms open lazily, cracking some bones. Your vision falls on the coffee can beside the laptop. You crawl down slowly grabbing the plastic can, in the gaze of victory.

You lift it up and say," Well..Cheers to me sisters.." and gulp it down quickly with an "ahh" sound at the end.

A sudden flash of memory strikes you, remembering to prepare food for dinner. You were about to get up, when you hear chuckling of door knob from the entrance, making you flinch a little.

You divert your gaze to the door. The door wide open to welcome a man with husky black suit, carrying a maroon office bag, messy hairs, sweaty forehead and a small tender smile on his unbelievably handsome face.

A smiles crawls down your lips , learning it is non other than your husband.

But suddenly confusion hovers you, making your head turn towards the clock hanging behind you. Your eyes opens wide before immediately turning your head towards him.

"Am I dreaming or you are actually early today Yoongi?" You say in utter confusion.

"Why? Planning to run away with milkman?" He says with a blank face holding a sexy smirk, still standing in the entrance square trying to remove his shoes.

"Wh-hat? No-o! It's just that....you weren't joking when you said you were coming early..now I see.." You reply scoffing at his question, laughing a little .

You walk slowly towards him in happiness, and proud, learning he kept his promise. A beautiful grin appears slowly on your way. Whereas he, takes a few steps towards you before placing his bag on the side table, and opening his arms with a smile.

You run your hands around his neck and stick you cheek with his, dispite he is sweating. He snakes his hands around your waist, pulling you closer and attaching your bodies.

You tighten you hugs around him inhaling his sweet aroma, you close your eyes in satisfaction of love and longing. He tightens his hold around your waist, now his now nose nudging the crook of your neck.

You were so busy snuggling that you didn't realize it's already good amount of time you both hugging.

Your hands makes its way to his chest gently pushing him, but his hands still holds your waist, sticking around you.

"Are you tired...?" You ask him, looking into his eyes.

He nods with a pouty smile, and leans in, hoping you would kiss it. But you playfully pushed him away with the widest grin.

"Go...get freshen up! You stink like Gas station!" You laugh loudly after your funny assumption, but he looks at you in 'so much' disbelief and mouth wide open, calculating your sentence.

"What did you just say?!.." He slowly starts walking towards you, removing his Rolex and ready to chase you. You throw your hands at the distance in surrender.

"Okay...okay...I'm sorry-y" You said between your whimpers to stop him.

"Alright...wait till the bedtime..you are surely gonna regret this.." He says with a smirk of victory.

"Lets see babe.." You said with a smirky seductive smile and sigh a little. "Get freshen up...I know you are hungry." You said , now with an assuring smile.

He nods and make his way towards the bedroom. He slides his left hand around your waist, showing gummy smile. You smile cheekily to his cuteness. And push him towards the room playfully.