Exhibitionist (4)

I know it's so cheesy to say but... The following week with Loki has been bliss.

His hands have been all over me from the moment we'd properly met. The feeling of his hands up my shirt is imprinted on my skin as I sucked on his neck, we were ravenous with one another. I really thought the sexual tension between us would die down but... Fuck, was I sorely mistaken..

Every chance we get, when the team is distracted, we sneak kisses and caresses that make my heart pound and my knees quiver. He'd often whisper to me about all of the things he wanted to do to me, scenarios of him dominating, pleasuring me with his tongue, making me cum in all of these vast situations that I nearly demand he take me right there.

But with all of our secret little rendevous, we never got enough time to actually... Do anything, and I'm talking about the true doing.

Now I loved the idea of caution being thrown to the wind, but my own human humility just couldn't allow me to shed clothes in the middle of the hallway, knowing Tony or anyone else might walk down and catch us.. let alone the fear I have of losing Loki due to my own horniness.

For the past few days, I'd found myself avoiding Loki a little more.. His touch an aching want, as if I'd gone weeks without water. But I couldn't help but let my fears get the better of me. I would often watch him from the indoor balcony above the lounge room, the rest of the team hanging out completely carefree.

This is one of the few times the team was free of incessant missions, which is why I wasn't surprised when Tony had announced a party in the next few days. I also wasn't surprised that this decision was fueled when he was a few scotches in, Tony stumbled over to Loki, cup in hand, the amber liquid sloshing but not daring to reach past the brim. He slapped a hand onto his shoulder as Loki looked almost nervous and disgusted that he was touching him, before Tony pointed at him and began to speak, my hands gripping my forearms as I rested against the edge of the balcony tensely "You, muh-friend... Are gon' be a good lil godly boy, amiright?" He slurred as he raised an eyebrow, to which Loki gave him a tight-lipped smile and nodded "Of course, Stark," He replied as Tony smacked his shoulder once more before going back to the rest of the team to talk nonsense.

I dropped my head as I released my grip on my arms and turned them forwards so my hands were hanging down. I ran my fingertips along my palms as I let out a sigh. I rose my head as I opened my eyes slowly, my sight on Loki lost for a moment as I searched the lower level for him, but his tense stance against the wall was gone... I furrowed my brows as I bit my bottom lip in contemplation.

I switched my weight from one leg to the other as I continued to search, until the sensation of another body behind me was evident... I gasped as I felt a pair of hands rest on my hips "Sh shhh.." The hiss of that familiar coo played through my ears as I felt a puff of air against the back of my ear "Loki..?" I whispered as I felt his hands slide forwards and rest on the front of my thighs "What did I say about being quiet?" He whispered, he removed a hand from my thigh as he moved my hair from my neck, draping it across my other shoulder as he began to kiss my warm skin.

"How'd you... get up here so fast?" I queried as quietly as I could, knowing full well I wasn't abiding by any of his demands, but hearing him growl in slight frustration was so worth it..

"I am a god, sweetheart. How do you think I did it?" He said, to which I opened my mouth to speak once more, but he silenced me with his mouth pressing to mine. His kiss was dominating and hot, his hand against my thigh trailing up my waist and pushing me back into his chest, his teeth gently tugging on my bottom lip before speaking against my lips as I sighed against his mouth.

"Now my love.. shut your.. gorgeous little mouth, for now," He demanded as I giggled deeply, my chest rumbling as I pondered just how his little reprimand made me feel...