Meeting The Elite Squad: Squad 97

The twins went to grab their Mps Uniform and gear but were tackled into a hug by their mother. "I'm SO proud of you too! Now we get to work together! What place did you two ranked?" Xena asked. "I got 1st but I was tied with some girl named Mikasa Ackerman. She joined the Survey Corp though. Ella scored 2nd place." Aella said.

"That's wonderful! Oh- who's this? Hello! You're so small!" Xena said, now noticing Bijin.

"Hi ma'am. I'm Bijin Blackberry. A fellow comrade. I also scored in the top Eleven. 11th place sadly. But at least I made it! My archery skills payed off!" Bijin cheered.

"11th? I thought it was only 10." Xena questioned.

"It is. But. Me and Ella almost scored equally but lost against Ackerman. So she was out in second. Getting a total of 11 top soldiers." Aella said. Xena nodded.

"Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Xena Riverson! The mother of these two!" Xena introduced, giving a pat on both of her daughters' heads.

"Nice to meet you too, mrs. Riverson." Bijin greeted respectfully.

"So mom, how have you been during the past 3 years?" Ella asked, the 4 blondes walking towards where the carriages are. (I think the Mps HQ is somewhere in Wall Sina)

"Well..I've joined back in the Mps which took A LOT of convincing and telling the higher ups where I've been. I told them that I had kids and now they're waiting to see you. My old friends too!"

"Cool! So what about about Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Abby, and the others?" Aella asked.

"Oh yeah! Your aunt's bakery became very popular over the years that she became extra busy but later hired some workers. Grandpa and grandma are doing fine themselves. Still healthy and well, Melody's doing fine herself with the twins who recently turned 4 years old.

Quick note: Susie and Fresno has a darker shade of blonde to where it looks Bright orange. I don't know how to describe the color so...bright strawberry it is.

"They've read all the letters you sent them and they can't wait to see you again!" Xena exclaimed.

Once the four got into a carriage, they took off to wall Sina.
>>>>
*Clank*

A class cup was softly placed on a fancy looking table. "*sigh*....Welp. Looks like we're gonna have some newbie's around." Said a feminine voice. A Dark black haired women with brown eyes. Her hair but neatly in a bun, wearing red lipstick while wearing a fellow MP uniform.

Name: Raven Filtch
Age: 41
Hair color: Dark black/ Raven color
Eye color: brown
Occupation: Military Police Soldier
Rank: Elite Soldier
Speed: 8/10
Strength: 9/10
Smarts: 9/10
Teamwork: 10/10
Reliability: 11/10
Some info about her: Best friends with Xena since their trainee years. Sometimes serious and funny, protects her friends at all cost.
Ranked 3rd during her graduation year.

"Yeah. And I heard that 2 of the new recruits are Xena's children!" A red head cheered as she bounced in her seat like a child.

Name: Zoey Jackson
Age: 40
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Dark blue
Occupation: Military Police Soldier
Rank: Elite soldier
Speed:6/10
Strength:7/10
Smarts:5/10
Teamwork:8/10
Reliability:6/10
Info: The youngest and the child of the group. Even at the age of 40, she still acts like a 10 year old. but during serious times, she actually acts her age which scares her friends since they rarely see her seriousness. Best friends with Xena, who treats her like a sister.