Kai Vs Kai's brother

After a huge fight with Brooklyn,
Tyson spend his time in his hometown.In an empty park,

Tyson:-Do you remember this place,Kai?

Kai nods..

Tyson:-This is the place we first met.I never thought we will become friends
That time.

Kai:-I too never knew you would become beyblader like this.

Tyson:-I knew before itself I will become a unbeatable beyblader...

Kai raised his launcher with Beyblade.

Kai:-I doubt that.

Tyson did the same

Tyson:-Then let's see.

Next morning, Tyson went to his school.The last year of his high school.
Being a world champion,He was a celebrity in the school and act like one but Kenny will protest it always.
Hilary as usual annoys Tyson but after she saw the finale match.Tyson had
shoot an arrow in her heart somehow.
She had feelings for him....

Mr.D announced an new world Beyblade championship like previous years but this time it was solo.
Everyone should participate in alone.
The tournament day came..

On that day,Many teams participated but few of them were selected.

Ray,Max,Kai,Robert,Kane,Daichi,
Gordo and Tyson.The last two needs to be selected.Garland was so confidentially played and defeat everybody's blade except one.
A boy with hoodie and his hands has a sword shooter.Kai was stunned after seeing him.Dizzi found out that the Beyblade was Black Dranzer.

Kenny:-It was upgraded version I guess.

Dizzi:-There is no dark magic in that blade but it was still has the same power.

Tyson:-(shouts at Garland)Be careful he was not a beginner.

After hearing,Garland used Radiant thunder attack.The place was smoked for a while after that the blades was still same but Garland lose his strength he had used his maximum power to his last attack.

The boy widened his eyes.With a double shot attack.Garland defeated easily.The boy don't even used his bitbeast but defeated a blader like Garland.The whole stage was shocked and everyone was curious to know who he is.The boy took out his hoodie.

Kai:-Brother...

Tyson:-What? Is he your brother?

The boy Pravin came to Kai and spoke.

Pravin:-Long time no see.How are you brother?

Kai:-Pravin.....How did you...

Tyson:-(mind voice)I never saw Kai trembling to speak and he was so shocked to see his brother.Why?

Pravin:-I know I must be in the country but grandfather gave me permission to take a break...so I decided to come here...And get my revenge...

He raised his sword and placed the blade in it to beybattle with him....

Before Kai speak,All the other 6 beyblader raised their launcher.
Pravin glare and smirk....

He launched the blade and the others too.

Pravin:-Max, A defensive blader.Ray, an aggressive blader.Robert,A overconfidence blader.Kane,A talented blader.Gordo,An psycho blader.Daichi,A kid blader and last Tyson one who was eligible to
battle with me other than Kai.

They were shocked and

Kai:-He was like Borris,A great mastermind never fell in a trap.
But...Why are you here? What did I done?