Introduction

Introduction

Cool kids. You've probably heard the song before and afterwards, it was stuck in your head for the rest of the week.

Cool kids. What exactly are they?

They look like you. They talk like you. They eat, sleep, walk and live like you. So what makes them so different?

Nothing.

So why do they have the privilege to be "cool"?

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

Everly Arden Chase is not cool. She's ordinary in fact. She follows all the social-norms, but somehow doesn't fit into the Cool Kid Crowd (also known as CKC).

But one day, one of her best-friends, Kale Roberts, comes up with the brilliant idea to transform Everly and turn her to a "Queen-bee Babe" and squeeze her into the tight-knit group. All starts off well, but what happens when the most notorious guy, Mr. Bad Boy, enters Everly's life? Will the plan's main purpose stay intact, or will it crumble when the pressure gets hot? You never know when it comes to the Cool Kids.

Hello my wonderous skittle bugs and welcome to my first ever story! I know this Is extremely short but its suppose to be because it's an introduction. The chapters will be longer and more filled.

I'm really excited about this story and I hope you enjoy it.

Farewell and happy reading!