(Chapt.1) READ SEQUEL FIRST!

A/N: WARNING!! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FIRST BOOK, 'A lit up cigarette' you should read the one before, since this is a sequel! Have a great day/night!

---------

"Hey Y/N!"

"H...Hey... Uh. W-wha...at's your name again..?" you spoke inebriated between breaths. You held onto the boy's shoulder, not able to stay on your feet.

"Feeling kinda tipsy aren't ya?" said Kakyoin, his voice almost inaudible under all the loud music.

"Eh?" you questioned loudly, putting your hand on your ear as if you were trying to listen.

"You know what, nevermind Y/n! We should head back home now before you faint once again." Kakyoin spoke, his voice louder this time.

You were both heading out of the party room, but before he could scold you, you decided to speak up.

"I-I miss him..." you spluttered. 

"Who? That idiot Jotaro?" he asked.

"Yeah." you sniffled.

You looked at the ring he gave you... still on your finger. You sobbed louder. 

"Y/n... here." he pulled the ring out of your finger and sighed. "You don't have to worry about him." he said, rubbing your back softly.

You tried to pull away from the hug, yet before you could, Kakyoin pulled you into a kiss. This one was soft and delicate, his soft lips brushing gently onto yours. 

It had been a while before someone had laid their lips onto yours. Your lips tasted like liquor, while his tasted like cherries. 

"Y/n... I've always loved you..." he spoke softly after pulling away from the kiss.

Your face was tinted beet red, while Kakyoin smiled warmly and grabbed your hand. 

"Come on, let's go!" 

---

Both of you walked a few blocks before reaching a gas station, where you both took a seat and watched the sunset disappear into darkness. He held your hand tight, giving it a squeeze every time you seemed to zone out.

Your eyes averted to Kakyoin's. His gaze softened.

A few people were around you two, smoking, eating and drinking. 

Smoking...

That was the biggest memory you had left of Jotaro.

The divorce of you two went hard on you. The blame usually shifted back to you. His deep voice would always blame you. He would call you a failure at times. But he had been through the last straw when you started fighting back. 

You remembered the day when he even threatened to kill Kakyoin. He had gone crazy, yet somehow you'd still regret divorcing.

---

A large shirtless man across you both was standing on the sidewalk, surrounded by ladies. They all laughed together, while the man was barely paying attention.

His hair was black and silky, though he looked somehow familiar. That thing... on the back of his neck. A star, was it? 

One of the girls, put a finger onto his chest and smiled. 

"Aww... Jotaro, how about we go hang out at my place later tonight?"

Another girl shoved her. 

"Hey! Who said you could talk to him like that?!"

Your eyes widened in realization.

"Jotaro?" you called out to the man, your voice shaking. 

He looked up to you, his eyes wide as well.

"Y/n..." he called back.

He smiled.

"Oh my god! Y/n! I thought you'd never come back!" he chuckled holding his arms open for a hug.

He's gone insane..!

You hid behind Kakyoin as he stood up and walked close to you both. His eyes pierced yours, as you felt your already crimson face turn bright pink. 

Why did this have to happen right now..?

He shoved Kakyoin out of the way.

Your shoulders rose while your eyes tightened in horror. Both of his arms were keeping you still, Kakyoin staring at you both in surprise. You shivered.

"Hey Jotaro, it's nice to see you and all... but Y/n doesn't need you." he called out to Jojo,  as he grabbed you and kept you tight in his embrace.

"Move it, redhead." he growled, this time shoving Kakyoin onto the floor, his head slamming against the cemented sidewalk.

Your eyes widened, tears building up on the edges of your eyes. 

"Our daughter... Jolyne... she's ten now. Where were you at this time?! Nowhere... NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!" you screamed at him.

"And now... you've gone insane... you're not the Jotaro I know!" 

His hand scrunched up into a fist. As he walked up to Kakyoin, yet again kicking him in the gut. He grunts. 

"K-KAKYOIN!" you screamed in agony, as Jotaro tore you apart with his bare hands. He held you by the neck with one hand and slams you onto the concrete walls of the gas station bathrooms. 

He let you go with a slam, your sore back hitting the sink beside a mirror. He cracked his knuckles and smiled.

"You really want a punishment don't you?" 

---

"wE wErE oN a BrEaK!!" - Ross (Friends)

A/N: JOHASAJKSAAAHHHAJHDJ I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO-

- cloudy/author-chan