Won't Let You Go

In relationships there comes times where you and your partner will fight and argue. It's always best to communicate, and voice your feelings even if you fear that your partner may have tripes with what you have to say, it's better to voice it.

Such is the case for the current Izuku Midoriya and Kyouka Jirou, though this argument wasn't a small petty one like they occasionally had from time to time. No, this was an instance of the two of them being at their wits end.

"IZUKU YOU CAN'T JUST CONSTANTLY COME BACK HOME INJURED LIKE THIS!" Kyouka shouted, stomping her foot down as she glared at her boyfriend of 5 years. "DAY AFTER DAY YOU'RE PUSHING YOURSELF TOO HARD! WHAT DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO IF YOU DIDN'T COME BACK AT ALL!"

"KYOUKA YOU KNOW I HAVE TO DO THIS! I HAVE TO TAKE THE RISKS FOR THE GREATER GOOD, WHAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING ABOUT THIS!" The man retaliated, watching as her eyes began to brim with tears. "I can't just leave people to die, and if I have to die to save them then I will do what it takes. No matter what!"

"The greater good!? THE GREATER GOOD!?" She shouted, taking a step towards the man as her jacks pointed at him threateningly. "Izuku the loss of your life isn't for the greater good! Think of me, think of your family! Your poor mother, what would she think if you died out on the field!? AND I'D HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO TELL HER THAT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN! THAT YOU RAN INTO YOUR OWN DEATH, YOU IDIOT!"

Izuku snapped, "WELL IF THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT I DO, THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL WITH ME!?" He questioned, stepping back though his scowl and glare didn't leave her. "Why do you put up with it if all I do is hurt you huh!? I DON'T GET BREAKS, I HAVE TO DO THIS!"

There was a long moment of silence as the two of them stared into each other's eyes with such animosity. The two of them slowly began to let what was said fester in their minds, and as the tears fell from Kyouka's eyes, Izuku felt his heart shatter.

The woman would suddenly huff in restraint to say anymore, "I don't even know anymore. I thought I loved you." She whispered, her voice pained as she held back her sobs of despair. The woman would then run off to the two's shared room, slamming the door and locking it before the greenette could catch up to her.

The man stood in front of the door, his hand outstretched for the doorknob, but he knew she locked it. He could hear her sobs through the door, sobs that he had caused. He'd softly knock on the door, with a small ounce of hope that maybe she'd let him in. Maybe she'd let him fix his mistakes, but he had already messed up. It hurt. It hurt to know that he was what caused this.

"Kyouka... I'm sorry..." He mumbled, resting his head against the door as night began to fall. There was nothing but silence on the other end, an indicator that she would not be opening the door anytime soon. He had drowned in his own ideals and begun to tune out the rest of his life. The things he valued most.

The greenette would sigh, relenting himself to sleeping on the couch for the night. His own blunder had caused this, and he wondered where exactly this sort of thing started. No, he knew all too well how it started, for it was his carelessness at work that caused this. Constantly he came home bandaged and bruised, and it was taking a toll on her... It took a toll on the love of his life.

His mind would wander to the happier days, to the times where he wasn't making everything worse. The times where the two of them were at their happiest. He loved everything about her. Hell, he still did, but the stress from work as well as having to come home to an earful became too much. He could tell it was the same for her.

He could remember it all so vividly, almost as if they happened yesterday. The memories brought a smile to his face, though one in particular stood out above the rest.