:: 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ::

{Coffee}

Hello! This is a collaboration project by the 3 of us and we have a few things to say before we start.

    ↬ Please do not copy our work.
We put in a lot of thinking and efforts to do this so it would be      good if plagiarism issues are avoided. Although if we find out you have copied our work, do not expect for us to go easy.

   ↬ Credits
The images/gifs in this book are credited to their respective owners but if we do say that some edits are ours (like our book cover) those credits are ours.

   ↬ Hate is not tolerated here.
You don't like the book? The x button is right there. Hate comments are not accepted at all so there are fat chances we report and/or delete your comments repeatedly.

   ↬Reality and Fanfic
This is a fanfiction and the behaviour of the idols, their personalities are completely our imagination and none of it is real. If we made someone the villian, it doesn't mean that we hate them. We love them and support them with all our life.

   ↬ Enjoy!
Come on man, enjoy the book! Tell us which parts you like. COMMENT when you like some scenes, even when you don't like something. TELL US.

And lastly, don't forget to have a nice day cuties ;)