sandfly

it's lesbian Disney princesses

\-|•|-/

belle smiles for a moment, and watches as the girl below her winces at the unexpected attention. her brown hair waving in the gentle breeze of the cottage air, a window cracked half open.

but aurora continues, showing no resistance to the hand tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. the pink earring dangles, catching the light. belle whispers something, but aurora can't hear over the loud roaring in her ears. the situation is too much for her.

reverent. so extremely reverent. it's the only word that aurora can think of that comes close to describing the way she feels about belle. it's the only word that can express her intended meaning as she presses a deep kiss into the palm of her lovers right hand. she hears belle sigh from above her - a light and airy sigh that captures gallons of emotion in a single breath.

she peeks up at her lover through half-lidded eyes while on her knees on the floor. belle is breathing slightly harder than usual, chest rising to the quick beat similar to the tune in aurora's own ears.

belle unfurls her fist from the linen sheets that she's sat upon. aurora just breathes through her nose as she closes her eyes once again.

devoted. a word aurora wishes to imprint on her lovers skin as she presses deep yet gentle kisses further along belle's forearm. belle strips her own shirt off, the skirt long gone. aurora stares in awe, as if this isnt the millionth time she's seen her lover in this way.

she moves her hand to belle's abdomen, hovering her long pale fingers just inches away from the skin, utterly tempted. almost touching, but not quite. it simply stays there, as if it's afraid to make contact. she has never once felt worthy enough to touch the pale skin of her lover. belle's lacy bra launches onto the floor, rather unladylike in comparison to the elegant motions earlier.

aurora doesn't feel worthy now, sat on her knees in front of the woman, completely and utterly at her will.

she's so worried that one day she'll touch her lover, and the skin beneath her fingertips will burn her unholy hand with it's purity so deep that it wipes off her fingerprints. she looks towards her once again.

suddenly aurora feels warm fingers wrap around her own, and she refocuses her ocean blue eyes to see belle gently pulling her hands close to her.

"stop worrying so much." she chides without any real malice. "i want you to touch me." although it isn't as if aurora has a choice, because her hand is being pressed against the soft skin that separates aurora's fingers and the bottom of belle's rib cage.

aurora's hand doesn't burn.

awed.

how aurora feels when she looks up at belle and into her eyes with utter adoration, and belle looks back at her with a gentle heat.

belle guides her hand higher and higher until she meets the top of the brunette's shoulder can only stare at her face as she begins to caress it with her own will.

belle refuses to lose eye contact with her, dragging auroras face into deeper shades of red by the minute.

she struggles to breathe evenly, admiring the haze in her lovers eye and the furrow in her brow.

"aurora, stop teasing me-" belle breathes, sounding as if she has to contribute all her focus into speaking.

feeling like some of the air has been knocked out of her delicate lungs, aurora nods. "as you wish. anything you wish." belle just huffs as aurora strips her own clothes down to mere skin. the fabrics get discarded behind the two lovers on the floor.

their love is behind closed doors, hidden away from an unforgiving world. their husbands aren't aware of the deep burning passion or the lone nights transformed into memories of bedsheets and writhing pleasure.

devout.

it's a beautiful view. sat here on her knees, aurora wants nothing more than to give herself as some form of offering.

the hardwood beneath her knees feels like a makeshift alter, and she sits here, offering, begging to be completely used by the ray of beauty that sits before her. she wants to be sacrificed again and again until she no longer remembers her own name. until the only thing that remains is an all-consuming, holy bliss.

"you're going to make me come too fast. i'm not releasing if it isn't along with you." belle says shortly, sending her lover a soft, sultry smile.

a shiver wracks through aurora's body as she hears the words slice through the tense air. the sentence loops through her brain again and again until she finds herself being lifted up by belle, directing her towards the bed with her.

belle takes her lovers hands into her own, pressing deep kisses on the light knuckles. "you're so beautiful like this. beautiful like this, covered from head to toe." belle turns the hand over, gently kissing the palm, reversing the roles from earlier. "just beautiful."

"no-" aurora starts as each kiss steals a bit of the air from her lungs. "that's not- ah!"

before she can finish her light protests, belle pushes her onto her back and against the cushioned pillows. she almost drowns in them, their comfort undeniably arousing.

they stay that way for a little while, and aurora feels like she could crumble under her lover's stare. belle just looks over her body as she traces lazy circles into the divot of her hip. aurora starts to feel antsy, but belle holds firmly onto her hips when she starts to squirm.