𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

JORDYNS RUBY EYES watch as Felix and Demetri drag in a man from the dungeons, he has dirt stuck to his skin and ratted clothes

Her fingers tap on the mahogany of the arm rest of her throne, the sound echoing throughout the marble room.

It's been years since the Volturi came to Forks, Jordyn went back with Caius and took a liking to human blood. Much better than any animal. She is now the Queen of the Volturi, she rules along with Caius and his brothers.

As Aro speaks to the man, Jordyns eyes travel down to the diamond on her finger, she smiles at it. Thinking of her magical wedding that took place in this room many years ago.

Though the moment is ruined once a snarl rips through the mans teeth, he has his onyx eyes locked on Jordyn.

This man is large—larger than Felix and Emmett combined—he breaks away from Demetri and Felix's iron grip.

A sudden feel of Deja Vu hits Jordyn, when she was human standing in the line of the angry vampire.

She stands up and sticks her hand out as the man is about to reach her, she squeezes her hand around his neck and forces him to the ground.

She narrows her eyes at him, "Asshole." And with one twist of her hand, his head is off of his shoulders and his body falls back with a loud thud.

She scoffs at his head and throws it down, kicking it away with her foot.

She turns to Caius and snickers at his worried expression etched on his face, he scowls at her reaction.

She grabs his hand and pulls him up, placing a hasty kiss on his lips.

"Let's go, blondie." She orders before pulling him behind her out of the throne room. Their dark cloaks flow behind them gracefully as they glide through the halls.

***

this book has gone further than i ever thought it would, tysm for reading (,:
I cant wait to put more stories out <3