Naegi's Adventures at Working a Fast Food pt. 1

These are way longer drabbles just to let you know. And each little story has parts. You'll get it when I continue on. BTW this is my first Dangan Ronpa/crackfic/drabble I've ever made. Hehehe, I feel happy. Now on to the humor and romance later. After all, i am the Ultimate Cupid *pew* *pew* (not real bow and arrow sound effects.)

Naegi's first day at his job was today and he didn't know what to expect. He never worked at a fast food before and he hoped he wouldn't be put on the frying station. The place was called RickRonalds and he seriously wondered how the place wasn't sued yet.

When Naegi came ten minutes early to make a good impression the boss was really stunned. "You're gonna be a keeper!" He laughed loudly patting Naegi on his back harshly. "I'm your boss, Nidai Nekomaru!!"

Naegi laughed softly. But he noticed something weird. "Where's everyone else that's suppose to be working the three o'clock shift?"

"They're coming! They usually come one minute to three." He smiles. That was terrible for a professional scale. Its smart to come atleast five minutes eariler just incase something happens. But this place didn't seem that organized anyway.

"I'll give you the breakthrough and maybe your co-workers can tell you the rest when they get here."Nidai says nudging him along the room. The thing that made Naegi worry was the "maybe" part. What if they didn't?

"You'll be working the cashier to keep an eye on Mioda so she doesn't scare away the customers." He laughs again for really no reason. "Owari works in the kitchen along with Hagakure. At the cashier with you and Mioda is Ishimaru. He's too uptight to keep everyone in order so that's why we are putting someone else in his position. "

"What's that position?" Naegi asks curiously.

"Supervisor. Did I mention you're the supervisor now?" Nidai asks innocently.

"What!? I can't handle all of this at once! And plus, you just don't hire a supervisor like that. You promote them." Naegi reasons feeling the whole situation overwhelming.

"I promoted Ishimaru and it didn't work out." Nidai shrugs. "Now then, do you know how to open a cash register?'

"No. I don't." Naegi sighs feeling hopelss. This job was already getting at him.

"Well, hopefully Ishimaru will teach you the basics, right?" Nidai laughs once again at nothing particularly funny. "Oh, here they come. Have at it, kid!"

They're about the same age, Naegi thinks to himself but just ignores it and thanks him for being (useless) helpful to him.

Here comes this unnecessary, crazy, what the f*ck adventure that Naegi isn't sure he agreed to.

TBC............................

Soooooooo, how as it? Stupid right. But it'll get better. Next drabble will be about hmmmmmmmmmmmm karaoke!!!!!!!! And request. Request request request. I need them. i also need comments. Thank you whoevers reading. And from now on these drabbles will be longer. i know it says drabbles are suppose to be 100 words long but i cant do it. Im just calling these drabbles because they are shorter than normal