Disconsolate

Vocabulary- without comfort or happiness. I hope you're enjoying these chapters, it's getting- worse. Sadness- Let's rock and roll (I'm a dad sorry). Enjoy~
___________________________________

Back home.

The place where you didn't belong.

In which your mother, oh how furious she was.

You and Shoto had arrived at your house, obviously Rei and Enji and went home after the incident.

They were equally as worried but taking it little by little making phone calls and Enji announced that if anyone saw you he would pay them a slim respect for doing so.

Classic and nothing new about him.

Eri had wanted to stay with your family, having been taken care of in the Todoroki household for so long according to her it had got very boring.

Your father was naturally very kind and had hero figures he could lend to her, he collected them years by years as they went on.

You also had more toys from when you were a child, in which your mother saved before she went on with her journey.

She was so happy when I was born a little baby. You thought feeling an air impact on your cheek, it started a pre war before the read heavy, hard, and burning impact came.

Your mother slapped you as soon as you entered the building. The impact was so blowed onto your face like a heavy crane, you tumbled to the floor.

"Y/n!" Shoto's hand glided on your wrist getting a grip, until your mother stepped in again and pushed him away.

"Leave this to me for now don't even be a fighter." She pointed sternly at him with a bull nose, almost like smoke coming out from a hard rodeo.

Where did the years go? You felt as lifeless as a homeless person, deciding to give up on life and take their toll.

"M-mommy." Eri's voice cracked as her eyes were watery, dropping the unicorn plush and reaching for you.

You could only catch a glimpse of her little horn from the hard wood that made your mind spin. "Go back." You whispered dry like a witch from a story tale letting your daughter stay out of it.

The rumbling of your mother was just starting. "You imbecile idiot what the fuck were you thinking?!" Your mother yelled with the echoes of the scream bouncing off the walls.

Hearing that certain cuss word your father Kai got Eri and hugged her tight speaking softly into her ear.

"Wow I love these stickers Eri, here put them on my hand." He held her close and tried to distract the petrified girl covering her sight.

Eri, she did indeed have a quirk to turn back to a certain time and was ever so powerful.

But it's my fault. You weren't putting your burden on someone who hadn't even lived a happy life yet.

"Not only did you get pregnant but you ran away?! Do you know how worried I was for you Y/n?!" Your mother yelled as your mind went to a blur.

Your shaky hands that were starting to get sore day by day went to your stomach, forgetting that the baby was thrown with you.

My baby, this is my baby. Even I'm failing to protect it. I guess life isn't made for some people. You couldn't speak.

"Hmm." It was all you let out your mouth that started to taste like metal.

"Y/n, don't do this to her please. We have a solution." Shoto got up ready with his quirk, blue ice marks slightly showed on his skin.

M/n turned to him. "And what might that be? Nothing is a solution unless we take that baby out of my daughter right now or take it to a better place when it's born." Your mother got her fist aimed at Shoto while pointing at you.