Dream

Narrator POV:
Dream was Born in the End, and He doesn't Remember who is Parents are. He was abandoned as a child and after some time of living alone with his cat Patches. He learned very quickly that if you look an enderman in the eyes he will attack you. So he made a mask out of endstone and cut a strip of the enderdragon for the strap. But One day he falls into the void an Crashes into the over-world. Without any memory at all. He has a Feeling that the end is Bad so he try to forget about it.

Dreams POV:

About an hour last I wake up and sees a Boy with red Glowing eyes a Fire on his shirt a tail and Horns he was leaning over and has his head tilted to the side. I grab my cat that was Cushioned by the fall because of my body.

"Hey! Your up." He says with a smile and helps me off the ground.

"Yea?" I said Forcing a smile.

He has to look up at me because I'm so tall.

He grabs my hand and say. "Come on, I wanna show you around!"

He shows me everything and then last place he takes me to is his house we're I met his Parents. They were pretty cool.

He takes me to his room and we talk.

I finally have the courage to ask him what his name was.

"Oh my Names Sapnap. And yours?"

"I'm Dream, and this is Patches my cat!" I said hold her up.

I put her down on the bed and she crawls over to Sapnap and pounces on his tail.

"Hey!" He said laughing. "Um Dream?"

"Yea?" I say tilting my head to the side.

He fiddled with his fingers and said. "Is it ok if I hold her?"

I smile at his words and say yes. He Picks her up and she can meow softly against his chest. He ran his fingers down her soft silky fur, we keep talking for about an hour and he looks back down and sees Patches sleeping in his lap. He asked me if I could move her, and I say sure. So I pick her up of his lap and set her on the floor.

Sapnap grabs Pjs and Runs into to Bathroom and changes. He comes out in a Panda Onesie.

Like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He jumps in the bed and pulls the covers on over his body. He looks at me and does grabby hands and smiles. I walk over to the bed and lay down. He scoots over towards me and I put my arm above his head and pull him closer. He then buries his face in my side and nuzzles me. I pull the Onesie by one ear and pull it up over his head and cover his eyes with it. He swats his hand at my forearm. I let go of the ear and it falls off his head. He giggles and hits me in the face with his Panda Stuffedanimal. He laughs and his is head against the head board. He looks at me,Smiles and says "Your an Idiot."

I say back "I'm your Idiot."

He laugh and pounces on me and I make a little 'oof' sound because of the impact. He nuzzled back into me, I wrap my arms around him, i feel my face heating up from the previous actions . I run my hands along his back. I kiss his forehead and he buries his head in the crook of my neck and kisses it softly.

I think to my self 'HOW ARE YOU IN LOVE CLAY YOU JUST FUCKING MET HIM STOP!'

I wake up and see The boy still in my grasp I run my big hands up and down his back. I get to the lower part of his back and stop. I know this isn't right but I feel like I need to just touch him all the time. So I slowly slide my hand down getting closer and closer to his ass. Before I can even get a Grap on it he moves and says good Morning.

"Morning to you too." I kiss his forehead and he gets off of me and puts on a hoodie, that goes past his thighs.

I get up and Stretch and I see him looking at me blankly.

I walk over to him and Grab his Waist and Pull him Closer to me and whisper in his ear. "Like what you see?"