The Beginning

My name is Princess Marie Rose Anidori Beatrice Caroline Deonix. Most people just call me Rose.

I live in a world completely ruled by royalty. Like no joke every country has at least twelve habitually lived in castles.

I'm the princess of what used to be America but now is Oerip. There is thirty-four other princess in this world all from somewhere different.

But only one prince. I know right what's the coincidence of that happening. There are boys just not first borned.

I have never met any of them. Its against the law. I can meet them when we all cone of age. Which is in one week. Then I will meet the prince of the most powerful country on the planet.

And I will compete for his hand in marriage. Like all the other thirty-four girls.

I'm not doing this for me but for my country. Or that's what I've been groomed to say since I was four.

Well enough of spilling my family's alter egos. I'll tell you about myself.

I have black hair like midnight black. My mom says it comes from my greatx5- grandmother the Queen of India.

My eyes the clearest blue like the waters of the Arabian Sea.

My skin as pale as the most precious porcelein .

But I am not beautiful not compared to the other girls.

Well that's everything wait oh there is a revolution going on all over the globe. Between the Royals and the Peasants. Anyone can be on the royal side or peasant side.

Of course the royals are in the right and peasants in the wrong. Right, well maybe not but that's a story for another time.

Hello I know this isn't good but its going somewhere thank please vote and comment.