⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Study Night

__________
___

"I am Here" Uncle Might yelled, as Usual with his ugly smile while I rolled my eyes and scoffed

"For today's hero Basic Training, A rescue training Race! I'll send up a distress signal from somewhere inside then you'll start from the border." He explained, grabbing our attention before I scoff again.

I was ranked 3rd this time. My attempt of winning the exercise went into a massive failure after Izuku zoomed past me, catching me off guard. He's so mean in my opinion TT

- 🎐 -

"Yaoyorozu's booborozus, Ashido's sexy silhouette, Hagakure's floating panties, Uraraka's positively Ooh la la, Asui's surprisingly soft boobies! And for the main course, (Y/N) nice boobs and slender waist-!!! "
I stiffened as quickly covered myself with a towel, a squeak coming out of my lips.

"W-what is that?" I asked as I approach Jirou his leaning her ear near the wall.

"Mineta." She said, horror in her tone as I sweat dropped her expression.

"... The grape?"

"The one and only"

"Jirou lucky found this hole... Where Mineta is peeking... What should we do!?" Yaomomo-nee said in embarrassment as she cup her cheeks while I eye the hole.

I narrowed my eyes at that tiny hole before walking over there, quietly to catch Mineta off guard. I leave my ear near the wall in hopes to hear the words the Males we're talking about.

"Mineta! That is very improper of you!" I assumed this was Iida.

"I think you should stop this... Mineta, for your sake..." Todoroki?

"M-Mineta, maybe you should back away from that hole and-" I deadpanned...

"I got this... Girl" I sighed with a smirk slowly appearing on my face as I pole a finger into the hole. "Yeah... Just like that" I grinned

"(Y-Y/N)?" They asked as they circle my form that is now emitting a dark aura with an evil smirk on my lips.

"Fire." I mumbled while shooting my lips as I whistle innocently, while I do, there was a loud thud from the other side of the wall, following a deadly screech of pain from that certain Grape kid.

'W-WHAT DID SHE DO!?' they thought, eyeing me in winder as they shiver.

"I think Mineta wouldn't able to see with his other eye for a while..." I said with a sigh of pity as I shrugged my shoulder.

'OTHER EYE!?'

"At the fact I burned it" I smirked, raising a finger at the level of my head as I placed a hand on my waist.