XXXV

Two days later, Zenitsu and Inosuke were fully recovered and Tanjiro finally woke up.

   Kiyomi talked to Tanjiro for a bit before going outside. She heard Zenitsu's very loud screaming, so she secretly watched as Zenitsu held onto Nezuko, begging her to marry him.

   But then, Nezuko kicked Zenitsu, which made the triplets giggle and Aoi smirk.

   "WHAT WAS THAT FOR NEZUKO-CHAN?! DO YOU HATE ME?! WHY DID YOU KICK ME?!", Zenitsu cried as he held his stomach in pain, while Nezuko just smiled.

   Kiyomi silently giggled before going into the woods, to train yet again.

   'Okay, let's not get distracted anymore.', Kiyomi got serious as she looked through the book once more, and she saw all the breathing forms.

   "Whoa... These breathing forms can be used by all types of weapons, but demon slayers cannot use this breathing technique unless they are of the Takahashi clan.", she read aloud.

   "The Snowflake mark of every Takahashi slayers are special than the other marks of other breaths, even more special than the sun breathing. The Winter users can absorb any people's wounds to themselves and get extra power to fight, but there are limits for them. The users can get extremely injured and tired. Some might also die, especially when using the tenth form."

   'Maybe that's why mother and father didn't let me know the last form.. I'm sorry, mother, father, but I have to use this to defeat-... My ancestor's lover...', Kiyomi thought, cringing at the last thought.

   'I wonder if Yuri-san loved Muzan dearly.. I'm sorry, Yuri-san.', she felt bad. Later, she finally started her training.

   Since she only used a sword when fighting, she had trouble with the fans. She would accidentally scratch herself or she'd get clumsy and drop them.

   Hours later...

   Kiyomi was all sweaty and she is now lying on the ground as she kept panting.

  "Hah.. finally.. did.. it... Hoo..", Kiyomi muttered before slowly standing up, only to fail as she fell on her bum.

  "Oww...", Kiyomi whined and stood up once more while staggering.

   She looked at her weapons, then realized...

   It's a fan.

   Kiyomi sighed as she took a fan and fanned herself.

   'As long as this doesn't hit my face and scratch me, this is fine..', she thought, backing the fan a little so it wouldn't scratch her.

   But what happened next surprised her...

  The air she fanned to herself.. suddenly turned into snow.

   "Huh? Why is there snow...? In summer season?", Kiyomi looked up in confusion, but it wasn't snowing. She looked at the fan she cooled herself with, the fan's light blue cracks glowed as the tips were filled with snow.

   "Whoaaa!! This is so cool! Literally! Hahaha!", Kiyomi laughed at her own joke before fanning her surroundings, covering the grassy ground with snow. She then rolled on the now snowy ground like it's her first time seeing snow.

   "Kiyomi-san?", A voice called and Kiyomi stopped rolling as she tilted her head up, to see Muichiro looking at her with a confused look.

   "Oh! Hello, Tokitou-san!", Kiyomi sat up and smiled.

   "Why is there snow..? Is it winter already? Or did I forget?", Muichiro said, having a small tint of blush on his cheeks when he saw her bright smile.

   "I used a technique! But it must be a secret so I can't tell you.", Kiyomi said.

   "Hm... Can I feel the snow..?", Kiyomi squealed in her thoughts at how cute Muichiro was before replying.

   "Of course! You can even lie down on them! But it might be cold.", Kiyomi replied as Muichiro nodded in response before crouching down and touching the snow with his palms. He jolted a bit when he felt the cold temperature, but soon lied down on the soft snow.

   "It's soft, right?", Kiyomi said and Muichiro hummed in response.

   "Oh, by the way, what are you doing in this forest?", she asked.

  "Oh... I was going to the pillar meeting, but I got distracted. It'll probably start twenty.. or was it ten..? minutes later..", Muichiro explained.

   "Haha, you better go now, you don't want Oyaka-", Kiyomi stopped talking as her eyes widened, "I have to go somewhere. See you later, Tokitou-san!", Kiyomi said as she started to run. Muichiro said something before she went on her way.

   ".. Just call me Muichiro.", that made Kiyomi blush a little as she shook her head and continued on her way.

.
.
.

   Kiyomi arrived at her destination as she put her hands on her knees and panted in exhaustion.

   "Takahashi-san?", Kagaya's wife, Amane, spoke as she looked at Kiyomi who trespassed the Ubuyashiki estate. Her husband, Kagaya, was beside her, his body covered in bandages.

   "Sorry for.. trespassing, Amane-sama, but I need to heal Oyakata-sama.", she apologized before bowing.

   Amane looked at her surprised before smiling softly.

   "Didn't Oyakata-sama say that you were prohibited to heal him?", she said.

   "Ah- I can accept any commands the Ubuyashiki family gives me, but this one I won't, since everyone would miss him when he's gone, especially his family.", Kiyomi smiled as Amane's eyes widened.

   'This girl is so kind I can sense her kindness overflowing..', Amane had tiny tears at the end of her eyes as she smiled.

   "Cough cough!.. Who is there, Amane?", Kagaya woke up and coughed out blood.

   "Takahashi Kiyomi is here. She came to heal you.", Amane wiped the blood off Kagaya's mouth as she replied.

   "Haha.. Cough! You really don't listen when it comes to important things, huh, Kiyomi?- cough cough!", Kagaya chuckled.

   "Of course! This is really important!", Kiyomi smiled before bowing, "So please let me heal you!"

   ".. Okay then, but don't take too much of the pain, it might be too much for you to handle.", knowing that Kiyomi would never give up, he slowly sat up from his futon with the help of his wife and children and motioned for Kiyomi to enter the house, since she was standing in the garden all along.

   The oldest daughter of Kagaya and Amane prepared a towel while the second oldest got prepared, for they knew what was gonna happen when Kiyomi would be in pain when she takes half of the disease to herself.

   Kiyomi calmed down and breathed steadily as she put her hand on his forehead and blacked out.

  Her snowflake mark appeared and glowed along with her eyes. The veins on Kagaya's hands and neck slowly started to disappear and the disease was once again back on his forehead and eyes.

   Kiyomi stopped and the two daughters immediately went to her aid and helped her right in time as she started to cough out blood, a lot this time. She clenched her fists very tight because of how painful it was.

   "Takahashi-san!", Amane called out to Kiyomi who fainted.

   Kagaya smiled softly as he requested for his children to bring another futon for Kiyomi to rest on temporarily.

   "The children will be coming here soon, so Shinobu can check on Kiyomi.. Thank you, Kiyomi for always being kind..", Kagaya thanked as he looked at the unconscious girl.

   "Yes, she is too kind, to be exact.", Amane smiled as well before putting Kiyomi in a futon their daughters have given as requested.

   "Well, it seems that the children have arrived.."
__________

   (2023 A/N: Ngl, I cringed a lot than usual in this chap 😇✌)

   To Be Continued