Accidental Coffee Date

(The picture will always show which era Mikey is in the story)

(Y/N)~

I'm walking around town when a huge gust of wind chills me to my bones. I walk to the local coffee shop and order my usual drink, (Favorite coffee/tea). I sit down at the bar next to a cute boy in glasses and sip my drink. I notice he keeps glancing at me, so I turn to him.

"Hey cutie, am I really that ugly that you have to keep looking at me to decided the worst part of me?" I say sassily. He laughed. "No, I'm trying to decided whether your hair, face, or eyes are the prettiest," He stated matter-of-factly. I blushed and smiled as I took another sip. I pouted as I realized that I had finished my drink already. I excused myself and bought two more. I slid one over to cute boy.

"Try this, it's soooooo good!" I said. He took a sip and his eyes widened. I laughed as he said, "Holy shit! This is amazing!" We ended up talking for a few more hours, until the workers kicked us out because they were closing. We decided to go for a walk.

We walked to the park and sat on the swings and talked for another half hour. I was enjoying the night air and listening to him talk when his phone rang, cutting him off. He pulled out his phone and put it on speaker, quietly explaining that he can't deal with someone talking in his ear.

"Mikey! Where are you! You said you'd be home by 9!" Someone on the other end shouted. Mikey sighed and rolled his eyes causing me to giggles quietly. "Gerard, I'm at the park. I met someone and lost track of time. Calm your tits, I'll be home soon." Mikey said.

He hung up with Gerard and stood up. I stood up too and grabbed Mikey's wrist before he left. "Wait! Can I have your number?" He nodded and handed me his phone. I typed in my number and handed his phone back. I started whistling and walking.

"Wait!" Mikey's called. I stopped and turned. "What's your name?" I laughed and started walking again as I called out and turned back around. "It's called use your phone, sweetheart!"

Mikey-

I looked in my contacts so that I could see what his name was, when Gerard called again. I picked up and gave him an exasperated sigh.

"Woah, easy there buddy. I was just calling to ask if you could stop at the gas station and get me a Pepsi (I don't know their soda preferences, so I'm using mine) before you walk all the way home." I smiled a little and replied gently, "Sure, I'll probably pick something up for myself too."

I walked up to the gas station and got the drinks, forgetting that I was going to check my phone. I walked home still thinking about the lovely boy that I had met today. I hummed a random tune as I walked in the front door of mine and Gerard's house. I handed him his drink and sat next to him on the couch. My phone slipped out of my pocket and Gerard picked it up. He turned so I couldn't grab my phone from him and opened it.

"Hey, who's 'Accidental Coffee Date 🖤'?" He asked. My eyes widened and then I laughed. Then it hit me that he texted me. I started trying to grab my phone again.

"GIVE IT BACK! HE TEXTED ME! WHAT DID HE SAY?" I shouted at Gerard. His eyes widened when he realized that this was the person I spent all day with. He smirked and handed me my phone back. I looked at the message and smiled.

Accidental Coffee Date🖤
Wanna grab a coffee tomorrow?

Mikey🖤🖤
Anything to hang out with you again sweetheart❤️

~~~

Hope you enjoyed! Do I have an ongoing story? Yes. Do I need something else to write too? Yes. So now I have a book of Oneshots too!