forty.

EVERYONES EYES LINGER on the line of trees, listening for anything in the distance

The wolves huff and move in the trees next to them, everyone can hear the loud beasts.

Each coven stands separated into groups, Jordyn stands with the Edward and Bella, holding on tightly to Bellas hand.

Jordyn feels like throwing up; if she could physically do it, she would be.

"It'll be okay." Bella thinks comfortingly.

"Hope so." Jordyn responds.

Then the sound of multiple light and swift footsteps can now be heard from deep within the forest, everyone tenses up.

Jordyn takes a deep breath, icy air fills her lungs.

She can already feel the pull, she hadn't realized how much she missed it until now. She places a hand on her unbeating heart and sighs.

Bella squeezes her hand tightly after seeing what Jordyn is thinking.

Figures wearing long black cloaks soon emerge from the trees, with their lithe movements, they glide over the snow.

An eerie silence falls over the field as they approach closer.

Bella drops Jordyns hand and pulls Rensmee closer towards her body.

Jordyn is relieved to see that Caius isn't at the front.

But as they got closer, three figures push through the front, and there he is.

Jordyns breath hitches and she finds herself wanting to step towards him, but she stops and looks away from him.

Caius nearly has the same reaction, though hes a little shocked by her new appearance. He was just beginning to regret ignoring her phone calls, he even started feeling guilty, but as he sees the child, those feelings flee away, and his anger re-emerges.

"Aro is searching for Alice." Edward whispers.

Aros eyes scan over the group the Cullens have collected, he stops for a split second to look at Jordyn, then goes right back to searching for the seer.

Irina looks at her sisters, regret is evident on her features.

The wolves howl at the Volturis approach, and step out of the forest, they stand by the Cullens, towering over them.