Naagin's love - Changed lives

Short info

It's a Raghbela or Praghbir story starring Surbhijyoti, Pearlvpuri and Ishita dutta as Bela, Raghbir and Mahir, Pragati..

It's based on Tamil movie Neeya 2 starring Rai Lakshmi as Naagin, Jai as Sarva and Vikram, And Catherine Teresa as Divya..

Now read below to know the story..
________________________________________________

Character Sketch

Raghbir

Set in the 21st century Raghbir is a hard-working officer who never look a simple stare at girls since he believed that he is cursed as he is having Naaga dhosam ( Problems because of snakes) According to Astrologer he could come out of it when he marries a girl with Naaga dhosam..

Pragati

Pragati is being in love with Raghbir for past three years when she met him at an interview at his company..
Since then she is crazy over him and never let any girl near him without his knowledge.. She proposed thrice already but no response from him..

Bela

Bela have been waiting for her love past two decades..
Her love died before her..
According to a Pandit her love was reincarnated and she will meet soon..

________________________________________________

"Please Raghbir.. A girl can't propose her man more than this.. It's fourth time, I am proposing you.. Why can't you accept or give me a valuable reason?" Pragati yelled at standing in the mid of the office..

Everyone in the office was awestruck by her confession..

"Miss Pragati.. Don't create a scene.. And everybody.. Is anything on my face? Hurry up! Do your works" Raghbir said casually..

" I won't let you go without getting answer" Pragati held his arms not letting him go..

He calmly removed her hands on his arms and left without giving a reply..

Being an orphan Pragati craved for love since 24 years..
She fell in love with Raghbir, seeing his caring towards her thinking that he also loves her..
But the truth is he isn't..
This misunderstanding broke their friendship and now Raghbir is avoiding Pragati for last two months when she proposed him for the first time during their travel for buisness meeting..

He suggested Pragati to move on..
Pragati is even ready to die for him but she wants to know the reason for his behavior towards girls..

She tried to make him tell the truth but he isn't ready to tell..

Otherside....

In the hills
A woman is shown with a album in her hand

"When will you return Mahir? You love seeing me crying right? Everyday I am crying But you are ready to show your face. " She saw the album where she and Mahir are in same garland..

She was waiting for her since 27 years..

" He will soon come here to meet you.. Your Mahir will soon come here to Kodaikannal" A voice heard..

" Namaste Pandit ji" Bela welcomed..

" Pagal la manishiyavum raathirila pamba irukkura intha sabam eppa enna vittu pogumo.. Avanala thaana intha nilamaila naan irukken.. Avan eppa varuvan?" Bela asked..
(Translation: When will this curse of being a girl in noon and in night being a Naagin will leave me? Because of him I am in this situation.. When will he come?)

"You will get answers for your question soon when he returns here" Pandit said..

After two weeks.......

Bela was still waiting for Mahir..
Pragati was very happy that she got married to Raghbir..
Yes!!!
Praghbir got married after Pragati's confession to Raghbir's family..

It's their first night..
Pragati is lying on Raghbir's chest with a peaceful smile..
Raghbir has closed his eyes..

Suddenly a snake appears before them and it bites Pragati's neck..

"Ahh" she shouted and looked around to see Raghbir and his family around her..
She touched her neck and found no marks and realised it was just a dream..

"What happened? Are you okay?" Raghbir made her drink water..

"I will take care of her . You all sleep" He sent his parents and others away from room..

"I had a bad dream" Pragati said childishly while rubbing her neck..

"Who asked you to sleep on your first night when you have to do many things?" He said naughtily biting her earlobe..

She stood near the window and Raghbir back hugged her inhaling her hair spray..

"I am sorry Raghbir" She turned with tears towards him..

He wiped her tears..

"Why are you sorry?" He asked..

"I lied to you.. I don't have any Naagdosh" She said..

He felt like A thunder fell on his head..
Raghbir has Naagdosh..If he marry a girl with Naagdosh no problem arises.. Pragati's love was pure that she lied to him that she also has Naagdosh without knowing the consequences..

"What the hell Pragati? I am worried about you" He cupped her face with tears flowing..

To be continued...
Hope you all liked..
Please tag your friends , Vote and comment