Ignoring your Cold Husband after an Argument

Introduction
Hi, I am Jeon Y/N. Yes you are correct, I am married to Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon's Industry. It's not an force marriage or something, it was love marriage which turned into arrange marriage..

Let's start with story..

I woke up due to alarm ringing continuously. I saw my cold Husband sleeping next to me. A smile formed on my face, I just kept watching his face and went to do my morning routine..

After doing my morning routine, I made breakfast (Pasta). It was around 8:00am so I went to wake Jungkook for his office..

Y/N :- Jungkook Jungkook wake up, it's almost 8:00am..

Jungkook :- Ah. Ok.

After waking him up, I went to kitchen and bought pasta to dining table meanwhile jungkook came down and sat on dining table and I served him food. It was complete silence until jungkook spoke.

Jungkook:- Y/N I'll be late from work so dont wait for me.

Y/N :- Uhmm Ok..

Then he left for office.
I did all my house chores and went to bedroom and laid down.

Y/N :- Ahh.. (sigh) I am so tired today..

My phone was ringing...📱📱

Y/N :- Hello Aisha. Wussuppp..

Aisha :- Let's hangout (CLUB)

Y/N :- No I have a lot of work to do.

Aisha :- Please Y/N.. Only for few hours

Y/N :- Oh okay. But I'll come back soon

Aisha :- Sure. If you want I'll drive you home and I'll pick u at 7pm. Be ready

Y/N :- Sure.

*TIME SKIPS*
At 6:30pm I went and took shower and wore this.

*TIME SKIPS*

I heard car honk so I went outside and sat inside car and we drove to club.

Aisha :- Y/N, isn't this amazing.

Y/N :- Yess. I am going to counter

Aisha :- Ok but dont be drunk. Ok, control yourself.

Y/N :- Yes, I know.

*(Meanwhile Jungkook pov)*

I'll go home a bit early eventhough I told to Y/N that ill be late. I will go home and surprise her spent some time with her. Due to work I dont really spent time with her.

*TIME SKIPS*

After sometime I decide to go to home. I took my coat and car key and drove to house.

[ Y/N's pov ]

I only drank 3-4 shots and wasn't drunk to. I took my phone out for checking time it was 9 PM. So I decided to go back home. I called Aisha and told her to drop me to my house and we drove towards house.

[JUNGKOOK's Pov]

I reached home and searched for Y/N inside whose house but she wasn't there. I tried calling her but she is not picking my phone. It was more than half an hour Y/N wasn't at home. So I sat on couch with anger filled inside me. After few minutes Y/N came inside.

Jungkook :- Y/N, where were you ?

Y/N :- I went with my friend

Jungkook :- But where?

Y/N :- C..Club

Jungkook :- to club.. (angry). Wearing this short dress and why weren't you picking my phone.