09

ⓗⓔⓡ ⓓⓐⓡⓚ ⓜⓘⓝⓓ

ⓗⓔⓡ ⓓⓐⓡⓚ ⓜⓘⓝⓓ

"Oi, shrimp, I'm gonna say this one more time. I'm not going to apologize."

Sophie only stared back at him with an uninterested face. "Once again, Bakugo. I'm not thirsty for your sorry nor your presence." Her dull eyes looked at him and Bakugo was left angered by her attitude, where had her cheery and happy go lucky self gone? How could she change that much in a month? Was it because of him? Thinking about her audacity to ignore him just added fuel to his anger and Bakugo was so mad at her. His temper was already bad enough and her behaving like that to him just made him want to kill her.

"I'm not done with you! Damn it!"

"Team Midoriya, Vlad and Bakugo, practical exam, ready go!"

"Sophie-san, we have to tell him. We are a team and we have to talk properly." Midoriya looked at her with a desperate face and Sophie felt really bad for him, Midoriya was the most excited for the match since they will be up against the Number One Hero but Sophie wasn't really in mood because of the other guy. However, she had to conceal her annoyance towards Bakugo for his sake. After all, just like Midoriya said, they were a team and Aizawa-sensei will surely scold her later if she didn't put her effort enough for the fight.

Sophie sighed. "I know that, Midoriya-kun, but we can't communicate with someone who has a stick stuck in his ass like that."

"Watch your mouth, short!"

"I'm only eight centimeters shorter than you, dog."

Midoriya hyperventilated in panic when those two were about to kill each other with glares which was impossible to happen unless Sophie absorbed all the water in his body, then Bakugo would be dead on spot. "Sophie-san, K—Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain and we're the heroes! So we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run but in our case, the villain is All Might and fighting against him is dangerous. I think it's a really bad idea anyway—"

"Oi oi, slow down, you fuck—"

Bakugo snapped his head towards her and Midoriya, telling them to stop following him, but if they kept going straight, All Might will surely be waiting for them. Midoriya recommended them to detour first but of course, the pomeranian would oppose it, calling them cowards for running away. Not going to lie, Sophie did have a wish to have a fight with All Might but considering their disadvantages in this case, it's better to come up with another plan. All Might knew their quirks so it's natural for him to handle them with ease.

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!"

Sophie raised her hand with a stoic face. "Not sure where did you get that stupidity, but let me remind you, All Might is our opponent here and he is like the Grim Reaper, it's nice indeed to have confidence but overconfidence will ruin you."