Chapter one

I swam through the sea. I swam to the top of the water. I looked around and I smiled. I glimpsed and saw a boy. I looked at him. He was really pretty. I swam closer. I heard music. I smiled. He had friends. He was laughing. I looked at him happy and in love.

I swam up to a rock closer to shore. Colby you look funny. One says. I'll show you what's funny. The boy says swimming deeper into the ocean. I swam under the water. I looked around and I saw him. He was grabbing the sea weed. I got scared and swam quickly over to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me shocked. I shake my head. I looked at him and smiled.

I got shy and I quickly swam away. He swam back to shore. I watched him as he swam. I swam to the rock. I looked at them. He looked back and saw me. I swam away back to the deep sea.

I swam to my room. I saw my sister she was playing with her hair. Bella your back. She says smiling.
(This is her)

Yes Layla I'm back

Yes Layla I'm back. I say smiling. It took you forever I'm bored. She says laughing. Layla I got a question. I say nervous.

Layla is my older sister

Yes Bella. She says smiling. I kinda saw a boy. I say smiling. She looked at me shocked. You know that mom told us to stay away from humans. She says scared. I know he saw me he knows I'm a mermaid and he is really cute. I say day dreaming.

Bella I won't tell mom about this but I want you to be careful it's dangerous. She says smiling. I promise I will be careful. I say smiling. By the way we are half human and mermaid. She says smiling. Are you serious I can go on land. I say excited. She nodded. Hey girls quiet down I need to the other castle for a few months so be good. She says. We will. Layla says. She swam away. Once it was dark and my mom was gone I went. Bella be careful. Layla says. I will. I say swimming away. I swam to the shore and I turned into a human.

I smiled and I spin around

I smiled and I spin around. I looked around and I saw lights. I heard people talking and laughing. I looked around and I saw the boy. I think he noticed me. Hey that's her. He yelled. I looked over at them they were running over to me. They stood in front of me.

What's your name. He says smiling.

I was shy so I got to the ground and I spelled my name. I looked up at him. Bella. He says. I nodded. I'm Colby. He says smiling. Where are you from. He says smiling. I looked at him. I decided to start talking.

The sea. I say smiling. The sea. He says confused. I looked at him shocked. I live in the water. I say smiling. You can't you can't breathe. He says smiling. I sighed. I am a— but I got cut off. There's the mermaid. I looked behind me and saw the fishing man. I looked at him and smiled and ran into the sea I swam away. I cried quietly.

But than I got trapped in a net. Ahh... I cried. The net went up back to shore. I tried getting out. Let her go. I heard someone say. I saw Colby punching them in the face. He ran over to me and he got me out. I looked up at him. Than I passed out.