Agastopia

Agg-uh-sto-pee-ah: admiration of a person particular or whole being body part. You thought things were getting better- sike. Enjoy~
___________________________________

It had been about two weeks and a half, nearing the third week which also meant a new month would begin.

Your body, your stomach started to have a little dip forming indicating that the baby bump would soon start to form.

It was a secret to most of your class, but definitely not the girls of it.

Until then you kept training at a light pace, taking an easy second break to breathe at times.

Though being in the hero class and pregnant, the workouts and fitness you did didn't help keep you in good shape.

You always look blowed from your stomach when eating just a small meal.

"God I look even uglier day by day. If you guys want just change my contact name to a shapeshifter or something." You looked at yourself in your training bra with no shirt on.

You weren't too skinny but you also weren't too fat, it was just the right about in other peoples eyes but not so much to your own.

"Y/n your dazzling dear, it's just the baby you know~." Mina sang towards you looking at your stomach.

"Still I can't believe you and Todoroki like actually, wow how does it feel Y/n?" Mina was fascinated by the most questionable things on the planet.

You knew what she was talking about and closed your locker with a loud slam. "Well it's uh, awkward?" You didn't know how to describe it, having not been able to explain details in the heated moment.

"Mina, you're creepy. You're the type of person that giggles at a funeral because someone farted." Jirou had no filter and slipped on her training shirt.

The pink alien turned to her with a glare. "I get mad when someone has the audacity to bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift." Mina rolled her eyes as she held her hand out.

"Same." Jirou didn't understand at all what the heck the girl said, nor did anyone else in the girls changing room.

Mina leaned closer to you as you fixed the waist line of your pants. "Did you leave Todoroki scratch marks?" She extended the 's' dramatically in your ear.

"Why are you asking these questions?!" You accidentally blew up and in her face with your own glare.

The famous Bakugou glare.

"Sounds like those mood swings are kicking in even more huh?" Uraraka shakily spoke while closing her locker.

"I call dibs on an army bunk ribbit." Asui wasn't taking any chances.

Mina didn't even flinch. "I just want to know what to do before my first experience." She groaned biting her lip and raising her eyebrows.

There were large and loud footsteps outside of the lockers area.

"God has given me another day to live and I am about to make it everyone's problem, again. I know no ones gotten out yet I'll be safe!" It was a very familiar voice you despised.

"Mineta is outside?!" Hakgure screeched, yet she should be the least to worry about the tiny pervert.

There was more rustling that sounded. "Not for long!" It was Sero, followed by other boys and your boyfriend.

You and Shoto, well in better words Shoto convinced you to get back with him. Along with a bribe of food because the cravings were starting to kick in.