Oc Au The Full Story

One day, Sarah the express engine is getting ready to pull her express to Vicarstown and meets Dot the A1 tender engine and Lavender the express engine and Rose the LMS 5MT,  Brody the LMS 5MT, Adam the pink engine, Kyle the green engine on her way to Vicarstown but on her way to Vicarstown, All my ocs mentioned in this story become good friends. Also she meets Nathaniel The Diapet Engine on her way to Vicarstown to drop off her passengers and then Sarah the express engine and Nathaniel The Diapet Engine talk and get along well and Sarah the express engine and Nathaniel The Diapet Engine become awesome best friends for engine life. Sarah the express engine and Nathaniel The Diapet Engine work on Sarah's branchline and Sarah the express engine and Nathaniel The Diapet Engine, The bestest of friends get to hang out with each other each and every day. They love working on Sarah's branchline and spending time with each other each and every day. They both have good days when Sarah the express engine and Nathaniel The Diapet Engine can talk to each other each and every day for many days to come on Sarah's branchline. Have a awesome day and afternoon and evening and night. I hope you enjoy this Oc Au story. The End.