MY BULLY AND MY SECRET

INTRODUCTION
I am Hwang Y/N. I do study at Korean University.
I have a bully, who only bullies me no one else. But he never abuse my physically. He is Jeon Jungkook, the heart robe of our clg.
Ohk I admit I to have crush on him, since the day I am came to this clg. So now let's start with story..

I woke up early today so I dont get late for my classes and also dont wanted to see my Bully's face. So I went had shower and wore this..

Y/N :- Mom I am going. I'll be a bit late.
Y/M :- Ok. Take care
Y/N :- Ok. Byeee..

Time skip

I came inside and was taking my books from locker but when I turned back I saw my bully to close to my face. I can feel his breathe on face.

Y/N :- J..jun..Jungkook what are you doing?
Jungkook:- Nothing. Just wanted to see my pig.
Y/N :- Ohk. So now you saw me, let me go.

Time skip

Lunch time

I was having my lunch with my best friend Rosé but jungkook came and sat with us. And started to irritate us.

Y/N :- Yah, Jungkook let us eat peacefully.
Jungkook:- Dont say that. I am not even disturbing you.
Y/N :- Yes, you are not disturbing but irritating. So please leave now.
Jungkook:- Ok ok I am leaving.

And jungkook left us alone.

Time skip

After all classes

Rosé :- Y/N, I am leaving now. I have plans with my mom.
Y/N :- Ok. See you tomorrow.Byee
Rosé:- Byeee

Later, I went to library and was completing my notes. It was pin drop silence until Mr. Jungkook entered the library.

Jungkook :- Hey Pig, you are here.
Y/N :- ..........
Jungkook:- Yah, dont ignore me now.
Y/N :- ...........
Jungkook :- Y/N~
Y/N :- ............

After and hour, he was again and again calling my name but I ignored him and I completed my notes. I packed my stuff and left from library.

After few months

Y/M :- Y/N come home soon. Their is visitors going to come.
Y/N :- Ok.

At 6pm
I came home, took shower and now it was time for visitors to come. I was sitting inside my room listening to some music. Until their was a knock on my door.

Y/M :- Y/N, visitors are here. Come down
Y/N :- Ha ok. Coming..

When I went down, I was shock when I saw my bully aka Jeon Jungkook. I came down sat next to my mom and they our parents were talking. I wasn't paying attention, I was just thinking why did he came over here. Then my mom tapped my shoulder and said

Y/M :- We are thinking for your marriage with him.
Y/N :- What!!!!
Y/M :- Y/N, you have to because of dad's job.
Y/N :- ...........
Y/M :- Are you listening?
Y/N :- ..........

Then I ran to my room and locked it. I was happy and sad to. I was happy because I am going to marry my crush and sad too because my mom is making me leave this home so early. I cried my heart out. Someone knocked on my door saying "FOOD IS READY. COME DOWN"
I washed my face and went down to eat dinner with them. As soon as went down JUNGKOOK's mom asked me

J/M :- Are you ready for this marriage?
Y/N :- Only for my dad's business.
J/M :- Oh, I will be so happy to have you as my daughter..

JUNGKOOK's Pov

When my mom asked Y/N was she ready for marriage and she said only for her dad's business. I was so happy, that the girl I love is going to marry me. And will be my soon to be wife. I can't stop smiling.