⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Final Exam

__________
___

After our test, we were sent to the school grounds wearing our costumes

After our test, we were sent to the school grounds wearing our costumes. It's time for Practical Exams.

"It is of course, possible to fail these exams. If you want to attend the Training camp then don't mess this up" Dad said, behind him are the other teachers making me wonder and hum.

"Sure are a lot of teachers here" I mumbled looking around.

"It's a robot rumble, like from the entrance exams!" Denki yelled proudly

"Fireworks, curry here we come! " Mina cheered

*PoP*
Then uncle Nezu pop out from Dad's scarf.

"Not quite!! Various circumstances have demanded a revision to the exam format!" He yelled raising his Paw making my two idiotic friends stiff.

"The principal!?"

"Revision!? "

"As such you, students will be pairing up... And... Fight one of your teachers! " He then explained while sliding down from dad.

"Fight against our teachers"

"Yes. First Todoroki and Yaoyorozu against me... Next Midoriya and Bakugou... Your opponent is-"

"Will be me! " Uncle Might said after his little grand entrance.

"Woah, that's weird" I mumbled looking at the two.

"Sensei, there are uneven numbers though, that means someone should fight a teacher alone! " Iida exclaimed.

We then turned our heads towards the Grape Kid.

"What!? I'm not fighting alone you idiots!" He yelled making me grin. "We'll see about tha-"

"(Y/N) will fight alone" Dad bluntly said making me stiff.

"Suck for you (Y/N)! Hah!" Grape kid tantalizes making me glare at him while grumbling curses.

"Of all people... Why me! " I groaned with closed, teary eyes.

"You'll be fighting Miss-"

"(G/N)" I then turned my head and saw the old woman before as my eyes widen, mouth gaping.

"Ma'am!? Wha-why!?"

"Nice to see you too dear" She said as she walked towards me.

"Don't hold back to me dear... I'm challenging you~" She whispered to my ear making me shiver as I look at her.

"Well then the pairing are:

♠ Mina and Denki against Nezu
♠ Aoyama and Uraraka against 13
♠ Koda and Jirou against Mic
♠ Tsu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm
♠ Mineta and Sero against Midnight
♠ Shoji and Hagakure against Snipe
♠ Kirishima and Sato against Cementos
♠ Ojiro and Iida against power roader
♠ (Y/N) against (G/N)"